4.79 / 5 based on 51,292 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike has good quality, but it's too pricey. I've been trusting on this brand since I was a little girl and I always love the products and how they innovate. The bad thing is the way that they use to create their shoes, clothes, etc. exploting people.
I love every single Nike shoes, It shoes are so comfortable. The running ones have a design that makes you feel like you're not wearing shoes. The greatest thing is the quality of the product. They makes you feel like you need to have all it's shoes.
Nike is one of my favourite athletic brands. I am pretty particula on brands for athletic wear. I on,y own Nike runners, like be their leggings, sports bra, work out tops and sweaters. I always know I can trust their clothing to last and fit great.
What can I say the rest of the world does not know already? Nike is one of the best sports brands in the world! I have more than one pair of shoes and I love them. The clothes are excellent. Anything you buy here will make you satisfied! I love Nike!
I recently bought a Nike Air Max 2016. It was the last year's version but it's still pretty. I have never wanted shoes that bad when I saw Air Max 2016. It was quite depressing when I saw the price when it came out (Php11k) but about 3 months after 2017 New Year, I got it at 60% off. The Nike outlet store near us is always having sales and I like that.
All of my runners for the past couple of years are Nike. They are such a reliable brand and they have so much selection for what you are looking for. They also have really good fitness clothes (I love their running leggings). I would recommend trying on in store first for sizing!
When it comes to runners, Nike is the place to go. Purchase the lower priced end of runners and they'll provide comfort and last a long time. Purchase the higher priced items & they'll speak for themselves. When it comes to comfort I wouldn't look anywhere else, especially whilst I'm in a job that requires me to stand for 8-10+ hours a day (hair!)
Good quality clothing. The branding is very good aswell I like how the logo is a tick and it is very visible to see that a piece of clothing is Nike. I would recommend this store to everyone not just if you want sport clothes but if you want casual clothes as well, like you could buy a tshirt or trackies from here and wear them out as normal clothes
Love my Airmax low! This photo was taken after a marathon, and it keeps me on my toes. I never felt any discomfort despite of running for two hours. I recommend Nike for sports footwear. My dad and brother is a big fan of Nike so it's a brand we've trusted for years.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos