BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Djamila C.
I love Nike it's amazing I have a lot of things from Nike I have Tracey bottoms shoes jackets and tshirts I like Nike and adidas the same but I have more from Nike and they are both staples forever
Ewelina J.
Nike running shoes. Love them , so comfortable for those long walks or runs. One of my favourite pairs. Amazing shopping experience , told the store clerk what I needed and he asked the right questions . Showed me the shoes that would work and they did. Beyond happy and will be making another purchase very soon as they are an amazing pair of hot pink running shoes.
Lindsay G.
SARNIA, Ontario
I have the Nike Free 5.0 V4 Leopard shoes - I bought them because we were about to go to Disney and the last pair of nikes I bought were from 2005 lol
they went great with everything I wore - and I was really comfortable - the only thing I would suggest is going up a half size from what you normally would wear. Not because they fit small (they're supposed to be super snug, like a sock) but so you can fit a gel insole in them!!! That would've made them even better (and this is after 14 hours of walking!)
Kuroo T.
Despite some products being expensive, the quality is definitely worth the price! Nike runners are by far the most comfortable I've worn and they last a long time. Their clothes are also light weight and breathable, making it the ideal clothing to wear while working out and hitting the gym. Great style and design. Overall, well respected brand for a good reason.
Daren I.
Great products, great quality, great brand! I love everything about Nike and the items and products they sell! From shoes to clothing! Insane amount if varieties. A place where I buy most of my athletic gym wear and fashion wear like hats and sneakers Quite a expensive but worth the quality and how long it'll last so definitely recommend Nike products to all :))
danielle g.
I have a pair of black running shoes that I purchased about a year ago - they are super comfortable with or without socks. I also don't run in them - but I walk everywhere. They have held up pretty nice, however my one complaint is that the material around the ankle is starting to get holey. I would say still worth the price since it isn't that noticable.
Bella S.
Okay honestly who doesn't like Nike? I think we can all agree they are one of the best shoe brands out there. Unfortunately I have some rather big feet so I can't find many shoes in my size but that doesn't mean I don't like Nike. My brothers and sisters usually get Nike as the annual sport shoe! Overall I just really like Nike and there shoes are really good quality!
Aida B.
"Always been a huge Nike fan from the shoes to clothing. The shoes are stylish and comfortable. The clothes are made from nice material...their products are made to last"      thanks nike ❤
Bebhinn T.
Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
Nike sportswear have always been a favorite of mine. They have a great range of sports clothes. My personal fave are their running leggings which are very breathable while still keeping you warm in the winter months. The trainers are also pretty cool and trendy, but are a bit on the pricey size. Overall, Nike are a well known brand that live up to their name.
Ellie T.
Lancashire , Thornton
Really comfortable I use these shoes more than three times a week to exercise with and I have never encountered any problems. They support my foot well and keep me comfortable when I'm running a 5k. They are just simply amazing but are a bit tired after having owned them for a while now. I bought from an outlet for only about £25 which was a bargain!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?