BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Wendolyn H.
I love my bike tennis shoes and shorts for track and working out! They’re comfortable and great for going to the gym or dance studio, but also fashionable enough for going to class. I would recommend it to any high school or college student
Jenna G.
Edna
I'm an active person & I can always rely on nike products. Whether it is shoes, clothes, bags, etc, Nike never fails. It also has great new styles every time I walk into academy! For someone who loves bright sporty colors, Nike is fantastic!
Angela S.
Levittown
I love everything I get from Nike! From their shoes to their sweatshirts, they never disappoint. As an athlete, I’m always buying athletic tanks and shorts from them. Sometimes I just think their items are overpriced, but very high quality!
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Definitely one of the first places you go to if you need some new shoes or athletic wear! Although the prices can start to become a bit much.. Overall, the quality of Nike is great! The shoes hold up really well and look nice.. The clothes last awhile, but a lot of that money you're spending is for the brand! Really like their hoodies!
Alli H.
Vermontville
Nike has a wide range or workout clothes for both men and women. Their products can be pricey but very high quality. My favorite purchase would have to be their fly knit running shoes. They’re fashionable, supportive and great for running.
Halei W.
Panama City
Everyone knows Nike. Some products I love some I hate. I have large feet for a woman and it’s hard to find my size in store or even online without ordering special order shoes. I love how comfy Nike’s are though so I always buy them again.
nancy p.
hanford
Perfect store is your looking for comfortable shoes for the whole family. They also have amazing workout clothing for all men and women’s. I wear my rosche while running errands and walking around. I will definitely continue shopping here.
Esteban G.
San Jose, CA
My review is in the Nike outlets. I love the Nike outlets because you can get some really good deals on anything you are looking for. To top it off they give a military discount on top of the sale items they have. I usually go to the Nike outlet when I receive gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. The service at the outlets is excellent. You are never left alone with no employee in site. They are ready and willing to help you find the product and size you need.
Eli s.
woodbridge
I love the sports out fits and the sneakers. They are very comfortable for when I’m running, boxing or whatever it is that I’m doing even when I just wanna be lazy. Everything is affordable. Totally recommend it even if you just wanna run.
liissbeth H.
Great!! Love it!! Shop here for my whole family shoes winter clothes running shoes socks they just have everything for a fun day !! Very comfortable clothes; shoes; socks and also lasting !! And very cute colors to choose from in shoes !!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back