BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Megan N.
halifax, NS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
these are my favourite shoes, they go with everything and are so comfy, i'm short so when i wear these i feel like i'm a tall person or something, they don't hurt my feet and i love how they look, if you haven't tried our airmaxes you definitely should because there's many styles and colours and stuff to choose from and i love mine 😍 Nike
Megan P.
I own 2 pairs of Nike trainers. They are the most comfy shoes that I own. A pro about these shoes are that the sizes of the shoes range, in my Nike air max 90's I am a size 2.5. However, in my Nike roshes I am a size 3.5. I love purchasing from this brand. Their products are durable and have last me a long time. I recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.
AZIZ M.
Rades
This shoe didn’t feel heavy and it didn’t feel too lightweight, according to some runners; for them, it had an adequate weight that’s agreeable for many activities. The Downshifter 6 looked visually appealing to a lot of those who tried it. ‘Comfortable’ was a word many runners used to describe this shoe, as well as their time wearing it. Based on a number of comments, this shoe was lauded for its affordable price. The flat laces of this model gained recognition because they didn’t unravel easily.
Cristina B.
Hinckley
Nike running shoes
✳️ After trying on the shoes in the store, I was very confident and satisfied with the shoes I had selected. However, after wearing the shoes for about 2 months, they are now making a noise when I walk. There is a hollowed out area in the heel that is creating this. This was made by the manufacturer. This noise occurs on concrete, or tiled floors. It sounds like a suction cup release with every step I take. For the price I had to pay, the shoes should last more than 2 months.
Morgan
Nike Girls' Grade School Air Max Thea Running Shoes, Girl's, Black I'm in love with these shoes, there a lovely design (I have ft them in wolf grey) I shop at Nike a lot these are my favourite purchase there, EVER! These are my holy-grail shoes you can make them go with a dress you can even wear them to the gym. I recommend these any day, I'm a size 6 but I went for a 6.5 because they are A bit snug the size below. They are on the pricey side of things, I would branch out for these anyway.
Jaymie K.
I love this company their shoes are always comfortable and up to date their always adjusting and changing. I have been using Nike everyday it has become an important part in my workout gear and training gear. The clothes are always comfy and don't irritate my skin. I definitely recommend Nike to you and hope you have as good an experience as I have.
Mukulika M.
Bangalore
My Nike trainers are my favorite shoes in my entire shoes collection as they are really comfortable and serve dual purpose as gym trainers and the coziest travelling shoes. I have been using my current pair for four years now and they are almost battered with use within the inch of their life. The only downside to it was that with regular use during rainy season the pasting came out and I was absolutely horrified as I can't manage without these shoes. Of course, I got the pasting done and it was wearable again. I am thinking of buying new trainers and they are undoubtedly going to be from Nike. Just waiting for this rainy season to be over. :)
Gaelle O.
I'm quite addicted to Nike lately. This has to do with my other (temporary) addiction to fitness. Although I'm crazy about shopping for a long time, I never invested it in nice clothes for sporting because I thought it is not that important. However, now I learned that the clothes are very important. I can even say more: the clothes make the experience! I finally bought that legging I've loved so long (the one with 'just do it' on the leg, I'm sure you all know which one I mean ;) ).
Michelle C.
Chatham , ON
I love Nike clothing so much and they fit great! Good material, the whole works! I only wish they were a bit more size inclusive in the women’s clothing, mostly regarding their bottoms, I’ve been a lot of their tops go larger than an XL, but not a lot of their pants, and usually their XL bottoms are too small in weird places. We need some comfy cute sporty clothes for us bigger girls!
Amaara P.
One of my absolute favorite brands.

As a athlete and gym bunny Nike has amazing sportswear I love.

I look amazing and I am extremely comfortable.

Besides the sports wear ill never get tired of the trendy styles available from classic to modem it's amazing

I love that there is a variety of colours and designs and that their is a children's stock
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?