BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Natzimi M.
Nike is a great brand. I have a sports bra that I got from them at least 5 years ago and it is like brand new. The quality and colors are so long lasting and vibrant. I love how breathable their materials are. As far as the shoes, I always need to add insoles but they're great!
Juana V.
Nike is one of my favorite brands from shoes to clothing. They're style is unique, even though it's a little pricey it is worth every penny, its quality is amazing and they last for a very long time highly recommend Nike.
Katherine L.
Downey, CA
I love the comfort of the shoes but they aren’t always my style if you know what I mean. I feel like Nike sometimes lacks aesthetic for women’s shoe wear.
Clothes are stylish and comfortable but very expensive so don’t splurge too much on this brand unless you have the income.
Kate L.
Livonia, MI
Nike shoes are great for cardio! They breathe well. However they aren't good for weightlifting cause there isn't much stabilization. I might be trying the wrong model though. Their sweatshirts are comfy. I haven't tried any leggings yet. They're a bit pricey
Kendra K.
Chandler
I love Nike! The work out clothes are my favorite unlike other work out capris theirs never fall off when I run. I run in them almost every single day. Affordable for how long they last too. I can't live without Nike work out clothes. I will for sure be shopping at Nike again.
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I have bought multiple running shoes from Nike and I LOVE them!! I wear them when I go on hikes, to work, or just with regular outfits. They’re so cute so they look good with everything, and they stay being the only shoes that don’t hurt my feet after a non stop work day. 10/10
Audrey H.
Eden Prairie
NIKE Women's Air Force 1 Low Basketball Shoe, White - 7.5 are great tennis shoes to pair with any outfit to make it athleisure savvy! Would recommend sizing up or the leather cracks easily. Super comfy and nice to wear when walking around a lot—great quality for the price.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
Top brand of workout clothes and shoes I use. High quality and reasonable in price. My family enjoys this brand as well. The design they have are cool the different shoes they offer anyone is bound to find any thing they would enjoy from Nike.
Krissy H.
YUMA, AZ
I have purchased Nike Metcon 2 and Nike Metcon 3. I LOVE BOTH of these shoes. My husband bought me my Metcon threes with a nick name on the side so I wear those more but I wear my Metcon 2s to work all the time. I didn't realize I was a nike fan till I started Crossfit.
Chloe J.
Virginia
honestly who doesn’t love nike? Their shoes are to die for and their clothes are great too. It is a little bit on the pricy side but not too insane to where you can’t afford it. My favorite purchase from there were either my air force 1’s or my nike spandex, they are amazing.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?