BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chian R.
Oxted, Surrey
Such good quality of products! Any product I have bought from here are all very long lasting it can be affordable but also can be expensive depending your budget
Dakota G.
Guelph, ON
Nike shoes are defiantly my favourite, super comfy and last a long time is taken care of! My oldest pair has lasted me almost 8 years and I still wear them daily
Nicole D.
Las Piñas City
These shoes are just mmm these are the best! Most of my shoes me and my family rubber shoes are from them. And i really love them! They will last long for sure! 🤞🏻
Maggie ❤.
U already know how amazing Nike is I don't need to tell u even though some of there products are pricey it's worth it . No cons. No room for improvement I don't think. I recommend shopping there for anyone ❤❤❤
Valentina L.
Caracas
My favorites are the air max, are perfect to do some exercise and also I use them to finish casual looks and they bring the perfect "thing" to my outfit. They are so good quality and comfortable! I absolutely recommend this products!
Nike is a good brand! At the beginning I didn't really love it but now, I am addicted to these streetwear style in which you can chill and by the same time be stylish! Especially I adore the Riri's collection!
Katherine E.
I just love this brand.I have everything from socks/sport bras, sweat-shirts,t-shirts and 16 pairs if Nike sneakers (No joking) They are my go to compfy clothes,and for working out walking the dog and just about anything. Their products are great quality and reasonably priced for the quality you get.I've have nothing but good things to say about this brand.I'll post my sneaker pictures individually.. Thanks for reading! Have a great day my fellow Chicks✳
Jessika K.
Goiânia-GO
você- Uma marca que além de ter produtos de ótima qualidade, uma marca aonde se a resistência, conforto. Nike uma marca aonde sempre posso contar e realizar meus sonhos pois sei que os produtos irão durar e eu não irei me arrepender. A 2 anos tenho esse tênis AIR Max e não me arrependo, além de deixar o meu pé com o aspecto de menor que para mim e uma vantagem, tenho um conforto inacreditável. Super recomendo a marca e a cada vez que vou em outlets, tenho que visitar a loja um ótimo tênis.
Lucía A.
Amo nike! Es una marca de artículos deportivos de excelencia.Tanto su indumentaria como sus calzados son de muy buena calidad. En el pasado eh tenido diversos pares de zapatillas deportivas nike y todas han sido muy duraderas, eficientes y sobre todo cómodas y modernas. En cuanto a la indumentaria no tengo otras palabras que las mismas que tengo en cuanto al calzado. La única crítica serían los altos precios que tienen estos productos en mi país, pero de seguro valen la pena. Definitivamente volveré a comprar más de esta reconocida marca y si buscas indumentaria deportiva de calidad nike es una gran opción.
Harold D.
Lets talk about Nike. In fact lets narrow it down to my absolute favorite pair of kicks... Nike Free Runners. Where you are less likely to see the Free 5.0 is at a running race. The reason is that the immense popularity of the shoe is tied more to it’s use for casual wear rather than for running. It's more of a fashion shoe than a running shoe.

The Frees are moderately thin, super-flexible soles, and minimally structured uppers, the Frees are intended to provide a more minimal, barefoot-inspired ride. All and all these kicks provide comfort with a bold fashion statement and easily pair with any outfit in your closet.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?