BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I recommend Nike stores to most of my athletic friends. Although not all products catch my eye, the fact that they can customize shoe design is pretty great. They are all good quality and their shoes are probably the one reason why I would recommend.
Hannah H.
The quality and durability of Nike products is unmatched. Prices may sometimes be higher than other athletic brands but I am willing to pay more for Nike products because they are tried and true. They keep up with the trends and patterns people love!
Daniel B.
Orlando, FL
When it comes to shoes I love Nike. From the service at one of their outlet or retail locations to using their website. Every purchase I've made from them has been quick and easy, when I've had questions their associates have always been very helpful.
Crystal V.
Interlochen, MI
I love Nike!!! Everyone in my house wears Nike shoes and clothes. Even the babies (which look adorable!!). For Christmas We got my son a custom pair with his name on the heal and he was ecstatic! I highly recommend Nike for any activity or sport.
Monique A.
Waldport, OR
Nike shoes are not only comfortable, but stylish as well. The quality of the shoe is amazing. They always last me a long time. Nike also offers clothing items and accessories, which I would also highly recommend. Nike is great for athletics and style.
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
Who doesn't love anime products!? All of their products are good quality, durable, and long lasting while not completely breaking the bank! Nike also offers many different thinks in many different styles, colors, material, etc for men, women, and even kids!
Jaylena S.
Duluth
Nike is the store I will always go to when I want something comfortable but flexible. Most of the items are expensive but it’s definitely worth the buy. My favorite purchase was a pair of gray sweats I wear them every single day practically! So cozy.
Gladis 1778 T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me gusta, sin duda es mucho esta marca, he comprado diferentes productos, no siempre encuentro variedad en las tiendas, en cuanto a ropa  deportiva, pero en cuanto a calsado es excelente, tienen buenos precios, sin duda es una de las mas recomendables
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
I mostly just purchase shoes from Nike as I find them very comfortable, breathable, and supportive. They are expensive, but good quality and they last a long time and Nike is offered at many different stores, so you can always find something of theirs somewhere.
Zoe B.
Avon
Mikey has casual clothes and mainly workout clothes. All of the products, though, are extremely deficient in doing their purpose. For example their leggings are good at helping one produce less work and also being as fast as possible when working out.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?