4.79 / 5 based on 50,533 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I love Nike! I have a pair of Air Max Thea that I'm truly attached to. I was actually trying to buy the Air Force 1's, but they didn't have them on stock, so I got this ones instead and I'm so happy I did! They're so fashionable and so comfy! Also I love Nike's leggings, they are my favorite to work out.
Nike is one of my favourite athletic wear stores, but I wouldn't buy too much from here. If you are looking to invest in something here, invest in shoes and nothing else. Everything is good quality but a lot of it you can find elsewhere for cheaper.
Nike is one of my go-to sports brands, and they never fail to disappoint! Nike has an amazing range of clothing and shoes, in amazing colours and patterns! The quality is amazing, and my sports tops are my favourite, as the breathable material helps to keep me cool whilst exercising! Highly recommend Nike!
There's no need to say that the prices are extremely overrated, no matter how cool it is to have Nike shoes or clothes, sweatpants should never cost $100.Both shoes and clothes are very comfortable and high-quality but i would stick just to the shoes because the clothes are just not worth that much money.
I love Nike. I have a pair of black Haraches and they are my favorite shoe ever but they are so worn out and i am a teenage so hard to get money to buy more shoes. I shop here alot and i love how the style is cute and fashionable. Me and my friends always look for nike clothes when we go shopping. xx
nike has been stepping up their game lately. their tights are adorable, and i love that on their site they offer up to 4x, so they cater to a multitude of people when they offer those sizes. i wish they carried those sizes in store though, its a pain having to order things online without trying it first.
Love this brand has such great clothing with such great quality. There shoes are so comfortable with so many different styles love there large range of products. I always love shopping at nicks such an amazing store.
Nike as a company itself is great. If there is an issue with anything they WILL resolve it. I had less than a year old nike Air mAx shoes which the inside of my shoe was completely ripped open (only wore them twice) and Nike confirmed with was a faulty item and quickly sent me a gift card so i could repurchase another pair.
I love Nike. I have been purchasing Nike products for years. From Cleats for soccer and softball, to running and work out shoes. Nike always has my size, it always has my basic black and white style. However, when I want want color but not crazy, I only get a couple of options.
When it comes to running shoes, I always choose Nike. In the past, I've experienced some foot pain when exercising, but my Nike shoes are super comfortable and also stylish. I've been using the same pair of runners for about a year now, and they hold up well, so you can tell they are good quality.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos