BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Britt V.
Vancouver
I’m a big fan of sportswear. Ever since I started working out again I decided to by myself some nice sportswear from nike. It is quite expensive but the clothes are really nice.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
Their shoes are comfiest in the world! ! I use them for gym and I can't find anything that is so comfy for running and doing gym. Nike Flex 2015 Run Women's Running Shoes
Erin B.
I have bought many pairs of runners from Nike and the quality is amazing!! They have lasted through all different kinds of weather!! I love how breathable they are!! I love them!
Paige A.
Georgetown , ON
Really cute and sporty styles and not overly priced. Good quality the shoes last a long time but you'd probably get better real running shoes elsewhere like saucony or something.
Nicole A.
Hamilton, ON
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Shoes that are comfy and last forever! This is with out a doubt my go to allergic wear because it is a product I can trust to be good quality and function while also trend setting!
Chloe B.
Camberley, Surrey
Recently purchased a pair of Air Max 95's and I am very happy I wear them for everything and they fit perfectly and they clean easy and are very versatile. Absolutely love them!
Sammy H.
Palm Beach, QLD
Good quality products that can be found cheap at any discount malls. I am always happy to spend a little extra to ensure a product that looks great and also has longevity.
Ye M.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS BRAND! Nike is one of the best brands !!! I have clothes and shoes of this brand and I love them. Worth it because they are of very good quality. Highly recommended!
Lilly G.
I got a grey Nike hoodie for my birthday and it is my favourite hoodie I own. I quality of the product is amazing and the material is so comfy for the price of it which isn't that expensive at all. I would recommend this hoodie to anyone!
Micah S.
North Preston, NS
My favourite brand for workout sneakers. Nike's shoes are both stylish and comfortable. I love all of the different styles of shoes they have. Some for each generation of people.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?