BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jess P.
shrewsbury
Most products are amazing and good for the price because they last. However, some of their products do they them down as they’re not the best quality compared to some other products.
Stefanie D.
Awesome store when it comes to sports, with amazing clothes and shoes! You can find this store pretty much everywhere! Sadly the products are a bit pricey but in my opinion worth it!
lauren f.
Nike have a wide variety of products available in all different sizes. However they are very expensive for what they are. You’re paying more for the brand than the shoe even though they’re high quality.
Shauna P.
Chetwynd, BC
Just got an older style of Nike shoes an I wish I would've years ago, my workouts haven't been the same. Feet aren't sore and tired. Very cute styles, saving up for another pair now!
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
Love my Nike runners- they are light weight and breathable. Most running shoes give me calluses and my nikes never have. Comfortable and relatively affordable for how long they last.
Fernanda B.
Nike is not a cheap brand, but their stuff are SO good. Love their sneakers, clothing, and acessories. Their sneakers are so far the best. It's also super trendy (streetwear).
zakaria e.
agadir
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.
Lois-Amber T.
Nike alongside Adidas are my two favourite sports stores. Although sometimes on the expensive side, Nike products are worth the money for the quality. Their collaborations are always creative, most of my trainer collection are Nike because they’re easy and trustworthy.
Dayana C.
Toronto
I think that Nike's quality is just amazing. The shoes, the clothes. It easy, there are different styles for every one. The colors are just beautiful. I have thousands Nike's stuff.
Lisa L.
Toronto
I love Nike shoes I buy them for my whole family they are the first shoes both my kids started to walk in and what I have always used they last forever and are so comfortable
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?