BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
nike has the best running shoes ever! I love their clothes, their shoes, their bags.. I owned, like, four pairs of nike shoes, twi shorts and a gym bag and they're so good quality. It's about being comfortable while you're excercising and Nike understand how to achieve it.
Bailey M.
Nike is one of my favorite brands! I love their clothing, accessories, and shoes! The quality is amazing and long lasting. I wish they would have more sales some times. But nike definitely gets a lot of my pay checks. ☺️
Tashia 💙.
Thomson, GA
Best products with the best variety ! Always have what i am looking for and in the correct size. My abosolute go to website for shoes and track suits. Website is easy to navigate and and the prices are unbeatable. Will definitely recommend shipping here to anybody any day.
Haley L.
Nike will always be my favorite go to brand as an athlete. The quality of all their products are the best and they last forever, they can be a bit pricey but it will always be worth the money! I love them!
Kristen D.
Who doesn't like Nike?? lol I love their shoes! Very comfortable!! I also love their clothing apparel for young women as well! I always love the colors that are offered! There's something for everyone!
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
Love this brand!!! It is super comfortable and it's great for working out or to just wear for any day. Quality is amazing haven't had anything rip. Shoes from Nike have lasted me so long. They are easy to clean and super cute!!
Sahar R.
Everyone, big or small, in my family owns Nike. I love their morals as a company, and their items are always some of the best designs. Each time the X with another artist, pure beauty unfolds. Only issue is their price but you get what you pay for! 10/10
Abel C.
Boca Raton, FL
Love my Nike products use them mostly for golf and other sport brands. Nike has the best golf material for a hot or cold day. The brand fits great. I also use all Nike products for my gym clothes. There metcons are the best show I've used for both squatting and everyday activity.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Giving these guys a 3 star because I've found you never know the quality your gonna get with these guys... one kind of shoe lasts months other only last a month or 2. I feel as if i have wasted so much money on shoes that im unsure if i will continue to buy this brand. Also the price for the quality is ridiculous.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I LOVE Nike clothing. It is just a little too pricey for me. You could look at clothes from Underarmour that are a little less expensive. However, a lot of Nike clothes stay nice for a very long time.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?