BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Na minha adolescência, a Nike era a marca da moda. Então, era o momento de ter! Hoje, consigo avaliar de outra forma. Pelo conforto, estética, qualidade e preço. Hoje é o momento de ser. Nike, uma marca que consegue acompanhar ao longo do tempo as pessoas e estas passam para os seus, com certeza merece mais que 05 estrela. Parabéns!
Juliana M.
toda linha da nike é perfeita!! tem um acabamento único e inigualavel vale muito a pena ... As roupas são perfeitas para quem gosta de ter estilo .. os sapatos e acessorios são perfeitos .. Toda linha da NIKE tem uma durabilidade incirvel.. apesar do preço vale muito a pena ter em casa por ser produtos que vão duram bastante tempo !!!
Lauren T.
Southampton
Most comfortable foot wear and clothing from any sports brand I have found. It can be a bit pricey but I find it's worth the money. It's the only brand I buy shoes from as they support my knee and ankle well after sustaining injuries.
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
Athleticism is a key component of our world today, and is being more encouraged each and every day. In order to be a well-rounded and successful, healthy athlete, you need proper sports equipment. Nike provides just that. As a person who is deeply involved in sports and athletics, specifically running, I need a high-quality pair of sneakers to ensure my safety and allow me to break boundaries and perform to the best of my ability. Last year, I made the best purchase of my life in buying a pair of Nike sneakers for running, which are simultaneously both stylish and practical. These shoes are extremely light and I will never run in another shoe. I've trekked through snow, ice, rain and dry heat, and these shoes have never worn down. I will swear by Nike! Their accessories and wide variety of sports apparel make the store any athlete's paradise. If you are looking for sports equipment that will give you spectacular performance and great style, Nike is the place where you need to shop!
PAULA A.
Zagreb
Whenever I need new sneakers or anything sport related, this is my go to site! I am a proud owner of Nike Roshe and Huarachee sneakers, and I can't decide which ones are more comfortable and stylish! Everything clothes related that I've bought so far has been amazing, from vests to sports bras! Always trendy and always on point!
Nabilah A.
Muar
I have three pairs of Nike shoes and it's my go-to shoes. The colors are nice and the quality is great. After a long walk my feet does feel hurt a little bit but it was not that bad. The design f the shoes are great since it's unisex. Sometimes, my brother will borrow my shoes and I will borrow his shoes.
meg ..
Nike is favourite when it comes to quality. However nike lacks variety in colours n styles for most shoes and product's . The quality is bomb but i would honestly love it alot more if it came in a lot more different colours n styles in all the products. In  clothing especially it should come in more printed stuff on the jackets although i also like the plain ones
Emily E.
Wolstanton, Staffordshire
I love buying my trainers from Nike as they're possibly the best trainers I have ever bought. When I used to go the gym I'd always wear my running trainers from Nike! I've also had clothing from Nike before which has also been amazing. I will definitely continue to shop at Nike as it's one of the best shops in my area to go to.
BIANCA BOHM M.
Eltham , London
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have 3 running snickers and they are lasting so long! I walk a lot and they are really comfortable, I would definitely buy new ones once mine are old. I feel they should make them more affordable, my daughter's feet is getting bigger every 4 months the last 2 years and I would love to be able to keep buying good quality runners.
Kristina V.
I really like Nike because they're good quality and really nice. I use mine for PE at school and they really help me to run. I really like them and I do recommend them. There's different styles and they last long. I will buy it again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back