BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Nikes sell themselves. They are so ahead of the game when it comes to footwear that I will usually always start with them if I'm in the market. I find their gear to be nothing out of the ordinary (yes, high end but nothing that makes them stand out). I docked a star because of the whole child labour thing.
hannah B.
TAMBORINE
nike is good, i have nike shoes and i have owned them for 2 and a half years and they have not broke at all but i have a pair of nike sport legging and the nike tick has faded a lot and the elastic waste band has stretched by just being in the wash, over all their products of clothing are not the best but the shoes are phenomenal
Pierpaolo A.
Nike is one of the best brands i can use for my sport.
If i want to be sure of the quality and of the comfort for my activities, Nike is my choice.
Comfortable and durable products.
I had all kind of Nike products (shoes, shorts, t-shirt, jersey, bags...) and all of them last for lot of time.
Eszter N.
Elek
I like this brand, I have just an upper and bottom set for do the sport. I think is not very expensive, because it's a long lasting brand, very good qualitation and materia. I am not a professional, but theese products are good for me.
But my brother is a football player, he bought nike shoes, but they were not good, were hammered very fast.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
I think nike is amazing store with great clothing and shoes! I always buy shoes from here as they are such excellent quality! They are affordable but some pricey depending on what you call you’re normal shopping prices. However you can find a good bargain if you search around. I just think the designs of the shoes are amazing as well and the comfort when you wear them, no matter how long you wear them they last!
Poppy T.
Nike Air Huarache 'Triple White' evermind walking on sunshine, with these you feel like you're walking on the moon,
i am an avid fan of trainers and I have quite the collection so I know what I prefer in a shoe. Nike air huarache's tick every single box
The service you receive in a Nike store is unlike any other, my bank account will disagree but I will definitely be shopping in store again!
Maria S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I purchased a jacket once and when I washed it for the first time it was ruined. The color was faded out and the NIKE logo was messed up. I didn't even but it in the dryer! I'm not saying that there products are bad.
They have some good products.
But for me I won't be purchasing from them again. Sorry.
Alexandra V.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love Nike: i'm born without foot arch, which i need specific soles all the time. At Nike, I can find a particular running shoe that I can't live without: they have a special form inside that imitate foot arch. Perfect for me, very confortable, so useful! Ionly pay for a food shoe, which gonna last for year with Nike quality, and I don't need to pay a fortune for an other pair of sole to put in. Love them!
Lauren B.
Dundalk, ON
My husband is a long-distance runner, and he got me into running as well. Nike is the only brand of running shoe we will buy. They are good quality and last a good 400km before they need to be replaced. I appreciate the different styles and options they come in - different shoes for different running styles, gaits, and distances.
Sonel M.
I'm an athlete and I've been using Nike products for a few years now and I absolutely love them. They are sometimes a little too pricey but I can tell you that it's worth it, they last long and the quality is very good. I shop there often mainly for running shoes or football boots and they last me for a very long time. I would suggest that they added more style options but they're doing pretty well otherwise.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back