BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
I think nike is amazing store with great clothing and shoes! I always buy shoes from here as they are such excellent quality! They are affordable but some pricey depending on what you call you’re normal shopping prices. However you can find a good bargain if you search around. I just think the designs of the shoes are amazing as well and the comfort when you wear them, no matter how long you wear them they last!
Maria S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I purchased a jacket once and when I washed it for the first time it was ruined. The color was faded out and the NIKE logo was messed up. I didn't even but it in the dryer! I'm not saying that there products are bad.
They have some good products.
But for me I won't be purchasing from them again. Sorry.
Alexandra V.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love Nike: i'm born without foot arch, which i need specific soles all the time. At Nike, I can find a particular running shoe that I can't live without: they have a special form inside that imitate foot arch. Perfect for me, very confortable, so useful! Ionly pay for a food shoe, which gonna last for year with Nike quality, and I don't need to pay a fortune for an other pair of sole to put in. Love them!
Lauren B.
Dundalk, ON
My husband is a long-distance runner, and he got me into running as well. Nike is the only brand of running shoe we will buy. They are good quality and last a good 400km before they need to be replaced. I appreciate the different styles and options they come in - different shoes for different running styles, gaits, and distances.
Sonel M.
I'm an athlete and I've been using Nike products for a few years now and I absolutely love them. They are sometimes a little too pricey but I can tell you that it's worth it, they last long and the quality is very good. I shop there often mainly for running shoes or football boots and they last me for a very long time. I would suggest that they added more style options but they're doing pretty well otherwise.
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
Nike is and amazing brand and very popular. People can either wear this as a fashion statement or as sport wear. There is many different products ranging from shoes jackets and shorts and accessories like water bottles headbands and things like that. Everything is extremely affordable and always looks really nice.
Amina Z.
RES AL MOUSTAKBAL GH 17 IM L 129 N 18 SIDI MAAROUF 20190 CASABLANCA MAROC
Love these Runners. I normally go the outlets to see what they have a special. I tried on a few different pairs (prices varied) but these NIKE Zoom Structure 20 Runners were Perfect.
So comfortable and supportive. I would recommend these to anyone....
thaynara m.
Oque dizer dos produtos da Nike, s√£o exatamente os melhores!
A Nike tem em seus produtos oque poucas outras marcas conseguem, que alem de ter aquele estilo esportivo trem um grande toque de conforto e beleza, que chama atenção de qualquer um, pois todas as suas peças são muito agradaveis e confortaveis. Minha escolha sempre será nike, pois é a marca que consigo me identificar e expressar meu verdadeiro eu!
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Obsessed with everything Nike!! Their sneakers are both fun and cute and also comfortable. I have so many different pairs for working out and just running errands. They come in so many great patterns and colors. They are also super lightweight so they are especially comfortable and great for packing. I also love their workout clothes. I have their shorts in so many colors and patterns. They wash well and last long!
Nayara G.
Rua Manoel Gomes da Silva - 235
Gente para fala  da marac Nike na√£o me faltam palavrass, a m,araca quem sempre nos impressiona falo no geral porque nunca chegeuia v√™ algu√©m fala mal da maraca simplemte uma marca √© uma marca, produtos todos trabalhados na delicadeza e muitos sufiscados e com os pre√ßos super acessiveis, em todas as lojas encontramos e se n√£o iver oque nos procuramos e so da uma olhada no site que ele nos t√£o muito mais produtos com um variedade aburda.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back