BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

del b.
Absolutely love this brand so much, the sports leggings which i purchased were as excellent as other items, the material was amazing quality as it moved with my body during physical activities, also dont get me started on how comfortable they are. The metallic writing on the side is a really nice addition to the item as it makes it more girly and glammed up. Overall such a great company with some amazing products would definitely purchase more items and recommend to anyone who has a passion for sports or anyone who likes the sport attire.
Madi M.
Freehold Road , Ipswich
My boyfriend bought me some huaraches for my birthday, all black. I've seen many people wearing them out for messing around and they just get ruined. My birthday was last November and they look like new. They've actually lasted me such a long time compared to other trainers I've had because they fit my foot and feel very comfortable when walking. I find it hard to find shoes that fit as I'm in the middle predicament of junior and adult. Some shoes may be too small at a junior 5, some are too big at an adult size. But these shoes fit me perfectly and look well with my everyday outfits.
mathew h.
brisbane
I have bought several pairs of nike shoe's, they are my goto shoe whenever im shoe shopping. Not just for the way they look but the way they support your feet. They have comfortable souls, they wear in quickly so its less likely to get blisters on the back of your heels. Each pair normally lasts me around 3 years or more, i drag my feet when i walk and the souls are still fine. What more could you want out of a shoe, they look great, feel great and are very durable. If your looking for new shoes, ide recommend getting a pair of nike's
Sarah S.
They have the worst customer service that I have ever experienced. I order two pair of shoes one of which I received the other I didn't. They apologized and offered to reship the shoes which I waited an additional week and still never got them. After several emails and calls to customer service, they offered to refund me my money as well as ship me the shoes as a courtesy. A week later still no refund or shoes. Then I get an email telling me that the shoes are out of stock and they want to know do I want a refund. So now they are going back on their word of replacing the item they offered. Been going through this for 3 weeks.. I will never shop with them again.
vv B.
It is very nice. I like it a lot. It is long lasting. I use it often. It is a little bit expensive, but it worths the price. It has nice packaging and some good quality. I would recommend it! Love it!
Dawn W.
London
The only gym trainers I buy! All of them are Nike brand. I love the quality. Shoes tend to last ages from here and feel great on my feet. Slightly expensive but worth it for this quality and comfort.
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Anita A.
Bijelo Polje
Every Nike product I have ever tried or bought has never let me down whether it's a piece of clothing or sneakers or sports/fitness equipment. It's honestly one of the best brands out there. Super comfy, top quality, very luxury-like and durable. They have some pretty good sneakers in line, such as Thea or Air Max and they have really good yoga pants. Sometimes a bit pricy, because I am a student, but it pays off. Would totally recommend.
Toni W.
west midlands
I always buy nike products for my boy but I brought the England kit yesterday for him and it was massive. My son is two on 10th July and he is in one and a half to two year old clothing, this football kit is one to two but looks more for a three to four maybe even a four to five year old.
Brooke E.
Portsmouth
Absolutely in love with Nike's training gear, the bright colours and patterns suit my own personal style but if you're more of a block colour person they have so much choice for you too. The quality is always a really high standard but Nike can be fairly expensive, especially if you're only after a sports bra and a couple leggings the price can add up. The best thing about Nike though is how often they have sales and how closely they work with outlet shops to reach a bigger audience and everyone's price range.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back