BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Sissi C.
Ceres
Absolutely love this brand it is very high class and the clothing is very wearable and has such good quality and I think for its price it is a little expensive but I do recommend shopping here. And I also think the shows are great!
Pearl M.
As always Nike is the best store and always wants to go to shop. It's affordable especially when you go in a sale. Very good quality especially in the shoes I always go to mall especially in Nike store. I will buy again!
Morgan C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Nike is always one of my go-to brand for cute running shoes and other athletic wear. I love Nike as a brand because it is affordable while being both cute and functional. In addition, because Nike is sold in a lot of stores it is usually pretty easy for me to find things on sale!
jhoanaa s.
Mastic, NY
Love how this clothes look but not exactly how it works .
I don't find myself comfortable when I am working out or whatever
Don't regret buying it but not all that proud of it
You should shop there :)
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
nike has the best running shoes ever! I love their clothes, their shoes, their bags.. I owned, like, four pairs of nike shoes, twi shorts and a gym bag and they're so good quality. It's about being comfortable while you're excercising and Nike understand how to achieve it.
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I absolutely love Nike, especially when it come to their shoes. I ran cross country and track throughout high school and now I workout constantly and they have a great shoe selection that fits any of my workout needs! Highly recommend.
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
Love this brand!!! It is super comfortable and it's great for working out or to just wear for any day. Quality is amazing haven't had anything rip. Shoes from Nike have lasted me so long. They are easy to clean and super cute!!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
I used to wear Jordans a lot in HS because they were cool . As soon as I tried nike I stopped buying anything else and started wearing this. They are soooooo comfortable and affordable. They are the best .
Nelnita J.
Virginia Beach, VA
I recently brought Nike apparel for my daughter for christmas. She and I both love this brand. Airmax is on of my favorite brand of nike shoes. They are so comfortable. Im sure everyone has at least 1 pair of nikes in their closet. If don't go out and purchase a pair or two.

I of all life I am more than happy with this brand Nike that is one of my favorite brands not to say the most I have a lot of tracksuits t-shirts especially now I have recently bought the rosé run from Nike and they are incredible I love everything about that store, that brand of quality is incredible and I love it
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?