BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mayra Z.
Perris
Only store I go to for shoes! I go in for 1 thing and leave with other things I wasn’t even looking for but at a great deal!!
Kiera P.
Nashville, TN
The best athlete brand hands down!!! They have all you need for athletics! They are a bit pricey.
Carrie R.
Bath,Maine
Unfortunately my 5star has gone down to a 3star. Ive always been a nike girl since I was a kid, but i feel like the past year or two the Quality of their shoes and clothing have really just been going downhill. Don’t get me wrong the styles are great but the quality has drastically changed.
Joanna H.
Santa Maria, CA
Absolutely love Nike for my workout attire! From workout clothes to workout shoes. Sometimes it’s a little on the pricey side but you definitely find some great deals.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
The best in tennis shoes for running basketball confort price is competitive defenetly a great brand well recomend nike
Terri H.
Nike is a great brand and my kids and grand kids love it.  They tend to run small in the sizes as compared to other brands which is sometimes a problem.
Lexi L.
Lido Beach, NY
Nike is awesome. They have the best selections of colors and styles that are so creative!
Sami B.
I love the Nike outlet stores! Nike shoes are by far my favorite shoe! I also love their athletic shorts and sports bras! I don’t shop there as much as I’d like too! But definitely recommend for anyone!
Amy J.
I live in a city full of athletic apparel stores and Nike is still my fav. The ease and comfort of their clothing plus knowledge of associates makes for easy shopping!
emily g.
Houston
Great brand. Has except clothing and shoe products. I own plenty of items from this brand and they’re all great. 10/10 would recommend to anyone thinking of shopping there. It’s truly beautiful and amazing.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?