BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Joanna S.
I love Nike, they have great quality shoes, even though I beat the crap out of them, they hang in there for about a year. The clothing is great quality as well for going to the gym or even fashion with their more casual stuff. Great patterns and colors! the only gripe I have is their price- but you get what you pay for!
Purva D.
Comfortable and Stylish. For someone who has to walk approx. 10 kilometers a day, the shoes were light and ventilation was spot on. I like how they match with my outfit elegantly. Even after a lot of washes the colour remained intact. My feet were really thankful at the end of the day because it felt like my feet were on soft grass. Although, I think, the way I use them because of my schedule, they will wear down fast. But still I love them.
August M.
I love Nike for all my workout outfits. The clothes are super comfy and fashionable and there is a huge variety. I will forever purchase my running shoes from them as I have found them to be the most comfortable. One negative is that they are extremely pricey - sometimes I find myself questioning why a sports bra should be $50 when you can purchase them just about anywhere for less then half the price. However, overall I am a huge fan of Nike.
Kiara T.
Tarlee
I recently bought a pair of shoes that are sooooo unbearable to run in. I take my dog on long walks every day and I wanted to invested in some good quality shoes, however what I got was the complete opposite. $120 later and a couple of days of swollen feet, I decided it wasn't worth the pain. Although, they are great for short period, casual wear.
Madina K.
San Francisco, CA
I recently purchased a wind breaker jacket couple months ago, and I have to say... it is my most favourite jacket. I purchased the all black one with the white NIKE logo on the front top left side. It is my go to jacket, it goes well with anything and everything. Not only does it go with everything, it is extremely comfortable and soooo light weight.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
My son loves everything about nike, but I have to find a way to pay for it or frustrate him. Prices are expensive and there are alternatives of good quality and beauty but he always wants to be branded because he is related to great players and thus creates the illusion that whoever wears is as good or important as them.
Luisa O.
Bosa Carrera 78c #58 k 12 sur
Amo la ropa y los accesorios de Nike tengo una prendas deportivas y me han durado demasiado tiempo en especial unas zapatillas, lo cual hace que compre menudo en estas tiendas porque me brinda una gran calidad así que esta totalmente recomendado.
Stacey D.
Perth, Western Australia
I love Nike shoes. I've owned a few pairs in my lifetime and they are the best shoes I've ever owned. Their comfort level is insane and their shoes are so stylish and perfect for everyday wear. They can be quite pricey but they are well worth it as I have gotten so much wear out of them and the quality is amazing!
Mariya K.
Nike is arguably the best sports brand out there for shoes. Their shoes are by far the most comfortable (especially compared to Reebok) and are also really comfortable. They may seem expensive but their shoes last for a super long time. I payed a little over $100CAD for mine and I have had them for 5 years so
Rocio V.
Yo siempre compro zapatillas,hace mas de 3 años tengo unas y todavía están como nuevas.
SON DE MUY BUENA CALIDAD
La mayoría de mis calzados son de Nike,nunca llegue a comprarme ropa (por ahora) pero se la recomiendo mucho! vayan , van,fíjense la calidad y van a ver que tengo razón!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back