BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Daniela Z.
Orlando, FL
La ropa es de excelente calidad, se puede usar casi todos los dias por la comodidad de la ropa y esta no se destiñe con las lavadas ni se encogen ni anchan! Y ni hablar de los zapatos! Son muy duraderos, comodos y lindos!
Kiara D.
I love everything about this brand. Amazing shoes and sports clothes. They can't go wrong. The price depends on the product. Sometimes it's a little pricey. They're great. I'll probably shop here again.
Sam E.
I just love Nike, I can't stop purchasing their sneakers! I mean I've still couldn't found any other sneaker brand that could compare to this one and I tried a lot of brands... To me the best models are the Air Max 90, the Air Max Thea, the Lunarglide 5 for running and the Air Force 1.
Cassie R.
I've always been a fan of Nike shoes, they look great and also feel great. I love running in them and I also love training in them, they give me the flexibility and support I need. I have never experience sore feet post running or training with Nike like I do with certain other brands.
Lucy S.
Every shoe I get from Nike always is comfortable and mostly good for sports, I've always loved Nike it never disappoints me in the slightest, some of the shoes can be quite expensive but such good quality
Sara J.
APO, AE
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If it's shoes or clothes I love them all! I don't know anyone who doesn't has a pair of Nike shoes. This brand is just great. Their stuff last really long and is comfortable. I'd totally recommend shopping there.
Denisa R.
campina
I love Nike so much. I have a bunch of stuff from there. I can say I grow up with it. It is not that expensive , I mean for the quality they have good priece. I recommend to anyone who want to be comfy and feel cool in the same time. Nike is my favorite place to shop. I recomanded.
Katie E.
I love Nike's workout gear and their running shoes, their so comfy and amazing quality. I loved buying more of there brand and I would definitely recommend and I will definitely buy again here soon !!!!
Shae C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike. I have bought from them for years, and will continue to buy from them. The quality of clothes and shoes is amazing, and they do last quite a while, so I am happy to pay the price. I refer friends to Nike as the styles change and there are generally most sizes available.
Gloria G.
Doral, FL
I got really wide feet, so finding comfortable shoes to exercise with is very hard. I bought some running shoes from Nike that feel amazing, I basically wear them every day because they feel as if I have nothing on. Very comfortable, worth the price. I would shop again and recommend it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?