BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I loveeeeeeee Nike all there products and clothing are amazing comfortable and an affordable price u can never go wrong they have many great colors to choice from an definitely I will shop there again
Fanny J.
San Diego, CA
I love Nike their shoes always fit my chubby but small foot perfectly. Their leggings are so comfy and so are the sweats. I can wash the clothes I buy with them multiple times and the texture won't change.
Alexis L.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
Such excellent service for such fantastic products! I ordered a pair of shoes and they were at my door within two days. I didn't pay for special shipping. The website is easy to navigate, and the quality of the products are top notch. They are pricey, but you get what you pay for!
Calle F.
Athens, OH
I absolutely love Nike, especially when it come to their shoes. I ran cross country and track throughout high school and now I workout constantly and they have a great shoe selection that fits any of my workout needs! Highly recommend.
K U.
I am obsessed with nike products. Their shoes are so comfortable and last forever! There is a ton of variety so there is certainly something for everyone! I've visited several stores and I can honestly say that the staff is truly amazing! Everyone is super kind and helpful.
jhoanaa s.
Mastic, NY
Love how this clothes look but not exactly how it works .
I don't find myself comfortable when I am working out or whatever
Don't regret buying it but not all that proud of it
You should shop there :)
Haley L.
Nike will always be my favorite go to brand as an athlete. The quality of all their products are the best and they last forever, they can be a bit pricey but it will always be worth the money! I love them!
Emily T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite athletic brand of all time! I wear their stuff everyday whether it be walking to class, working out, or even just laying around. Great quality and everything is so comfortable! Will always be a nike fan!!
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Nike is my go-to tennis shoe company. I love all of their designs and bright colors and especially how comfortable they are. I already own 4 pairs and I just started buying them within the past year. Their price is affordable and well worth the money, I would 100% recommend Nike!
Pearl M.
As always Nike is the best store and always wants to go to shop. It's affordable especially when you go in a sale. Very good quality especially in the shoes I always go to mall especially in Nike store. I will buy again!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?