BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alex B.
Arlington, VA
Nike products may seem like they are expensive up front, but they are well worth it because their clothing and shoes hold up very well. I purchased a pair on Nike leggings, (originally $120 and I got them for around $80) that I wear constantly. They have a cool pattern on them, so they are extremely versatile and I wear them everywhere from the gym to running errands to the bars, and receive compliments in all of these various locations. Definitely look at their online sales (everything usually runs either true to size or a tad fitted depending on the style, so check the reviews of each product first). Nike is always avaiable at plenty of other retailers, including Dick's, Modell's, Kohl's, etc., and those stores tend to have great sales. Nike has quality products and they are consistently reliable, I have been using their running shoes for several years and they fit my feet very well and hold up solidly.
Ysnovic B.
Doral, FL
is one of my favorite brands when choosing clothes for exercise because with her I feel mutpy and allows me a great flexibility, and their shoes make me feel very comfortable and safe in addition to being very durable
Kailyn B.
Woodstock , ON
My favourite sneaker brand, hands down. My husband and our 3 kiddos all wear Nike. They are durable and super cute. It’s worth the money when you pay for good quality.
Roberta A.
Dublin
Such a amazing store! Nike has everything I need to do sports, comfortables shoes and modern and lights clothes, do sports wearing Nike products makes me feel better and ready for everything!
Rhiannin E.
south wales
All my running shoes are Nike! I loveeeeee them! So comfortable and last forever! There clothes fit true to size and are some of the best workout clothes I’ve purchased!
dimitra s.
Patra
Nike are by far my favourite brand of Sportswear, most especially the trainers. The extra bonus is just how fast they are at Shipping the products, I have never had to wait more than 4 days for them to arrive.

I have been buying Nike Branded trainers for over 30 years, and have never experienced any problems with the trainers. Unlike other brands, Nike branded ones really are of the highest quality.

The Nike Clothes are equally as good, as all of my children buy them on a regular basis, they are almost Timeless, especially due to the dominent Brand Signature.

If you are looking for great Sportswear, look no further, Nike really are a different Class.
Becca J.
iroquois
Nike’s running wear is the bomb and I would not purchase any other shoe from any other place. Just the fitting, comfort and Choi ices makes it fun the shop with them.
Hiral P.
Dubai , Al Karama
I got my brother a cricket bat from here and it’s an amazing quality😍😍 the bat is good and it’s pretty much what he actually needed so really happy about that☺️☺️🙈🙈
Noha A.
This brand have great and funy thing i dont know why i feel iam in safe with thise product😂
Ism in love with every thing they do start from material of product end with desinge✋
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave, huele super rico, no se pega al uso, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al momento del lanzamiento, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy súper elegante
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back