BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
sinai s.
caracas, distrito capital
Nike is one of the best shoe companies EVER. And this year they are really becoming my favorite with all of their Jordan releases that they're doing this year. Also if you order a shoe when it first comes out which is usually a Saturday and you get it by Wednesday! They have fast shipping and good customer service! I'm going to review them when I make my YouTube channel!
Angelique R.
Cape Town
By far the best sneaker brand I have come across. Unlike some other brands, Nike sneakers are comfortable when wearing them for long periods at a time and I have not encountered any problems such as blisters when wearing them. They're also really trendy and stylish.
Elizabeth M.
The Nike Pro shorts have got to be my favourite shorts for sports. They're perfect for under my ringette equipment. Very good quality and very comfortable. I shop here a lot whenever I need athletic wear. Every fall I seem to buy more and I will for sure shop here again.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
Nike is my favorite splurge :) i love all their products from lifestyle to activewear! It's always so comfortable and very well made! I love going to their outlets and finding myself a good deal :)
Anne-marie S.
Saint Jerome
J'ai achet√© les souliers Nike , il a environ deux mois Et je les ADORE ! Je m'entra√ģne 3 fois par semaines et il me supportes les pieds et les chevilles .
Je l'ai aimes vraiment !!

I have black shoes and i love it !!!
Dayan A.
Stoney creek, ON
Nike shoes are my absolute favorites!! They are worth the price for me. They have a whole bunch of different collections and colours to choose from. The Nike Roshes are my faves!! So lightweight.
Nicole C.
I love these shoes!

As a nurse and mother I am constantly on my feet, these shoes do not hurt my feet at all. They are lightweight so my feet can breath and it feels like I'm walking on a cloud.
Karen S.
I love the design of the shoes that they come up. In terms of durability, I have mix feelings because one of my shoes already detached from the sole when it was only used for 6 months. I will definitely purchase more kicks in the future. I recommend their sports bra.
Sofía A.
Los tennis de la marca Nike, son de los mejores, son muy comodos, variados y versátiles, ya que los puedes llevar a un día de gym, o los puedes combinar perfectamente para tener un outfit ideal
Robin W.
Nike is a great brand. I love how innovative this company is. They come out with new ideas and designs all the time that are really helpful and useful. This brand has very good quality products and while it may be a little more expensive it is worth the price as they usually last longer.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?