BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Ash H.
Barrie, ON
Nike is the trendsetter. Street wear to gym wear, they are always setting “what’s new”. Great quality and who wouldn’t love all the AirMax 90’s designs they have out?
Leanne H.
london
Absolutely love Nike as a brand. Their shoes are so comfy and are amazing quality. Their clothes are great especially for doing exercises and wearing on a daily basis
Mia B.
Best sport brand ! Get all my sporting clothes from here and it’s trendy and very good quality! I shop here all the time and my favourite purchase are my Nike shorts!
Sofia R.
aberdeen
All my sportswear from nike. Sports bras, bag, tops, leggings, shorts, shoes, socks - you name it. Have had some of them for years and don’t have anything bad to say.
Taylor T.
toronto
Hands down Nike is my favourite shoe brand! My fly knit sneakers are insanely comfortable! These have been the first shoes I’ve worn where my hip does not hurt after my runs! I am in serious need of more!
Martina B.
I absolutely love their shoes and clothes.
All the plimsolls I own are their, they’re super comfortable to go for a run or for your pe lessons at school, but they’re also super cute and can go easily with any style or sporty outfit you planned.
I also own a few hoodies of them and they’re all of the perfect shape and suits me perfectly.
One of my favourite brand!
Jess P.
Deal
Literally just a classic. Everyone owns a pair of Nikes and it’s because they’re so reliable and comfortable. I bought some for work and now can’t do it without them.
Marissa W.
I have a pair of shoes and sweatpants I love from this brand. I like their activewear and they have a decent selection. It’s a little expensive and I feel their designs aren’t as on trend as other athletic brands like Victoria Secret Sport. They’re good quality but design could improve.
Frederique L.
saint etienne
Magasin ultra chère c’est sûr, mais on en parle quand de la qualité ? Sérieusement c’est juste super ! J’ai acheté des basket en 2014 elle sont toujours aussi neuf ! Et pourtant je les ai porter un bon paquet de fois ! Soit on met le prix et on a de la qualité soit on en met pas et on a rien.
Chelsea J.
Nike is my favourite store for sports wear. I love their work out clothes for the gym as they have really cute matching sets. I also think Nike trainers are my favourite. I have some beautiful khaki ones that I wear constantly. And I still fit in children's sizes, so absolute bargain!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?