BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rosie G.
All my trainers are Nike I love them they always last and look fresh quality is good they are priceyish but the products last long so worth it there website can be confusing so I’d say try and make it more simple.
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Nike has never failed to let me down. Whether it's their shoes, or their clothes, Nike always has my back and provides me with high quality materials ay a decent price. I can easily say that Nike is my go-to brand.
Jaylee W.
It's pricey but not nearly as bad as it could be. Shoes are good quality so the money is worth it for sneakers that will last. Plus they're cute and easy to style casually. I have the Air Force ones and the air max Theas both in white. The Thea's get dirty really easily but all around comfy shoe.
Ruby G.
I love Nike shoes. They are by far some of the comfiest trainers I have ever purchased. Although Nike has great quality shoes, I would say they are rather expensive. Once again, if you have the budget, go for it!
Valeria C.
Peru
La ropa u zapatillas son modelos muy lindos. Tuve un par de zapatillas nike y ropa deportiva también. Me encanta sus productos !! En PERÚ lo podemos encontrar a buen precio y en centros comerciales muy conocidos.
Chloe R.
As a fitness addict I know good sportswear when I see it!! There quality is exceptional and they are so durable! I especially love their tight fit t shirts for working out as they flatter my figure so well! I highly recommend shopping here as it is defiantly the best sports wear I have used
JooJoo M.
Once got a pair of nike air and they were very good! Very good quality and good for being active like sport or jumping etc. Can be pricy but defo worth it as they lasted me a very long time. They are stylish too!
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
Looking for good quality gym gear? You'll find it here. The leggings are the best in my opinion. Expensive yes, but the quality is excellent which makes it irrelevant when I know your purchase is going to last.
Phuong Anh V.
Bought a pair of nike Id shoes
Had to wait 14 days for my personal designed shoes so i guess thats good
Really comfortable and fit perfectly
Gets dirty easily but you can wash them in the washer so its all good
María F.
Valencia
I'm in loooooove really really loveee!!!
Al my snakers are from this.
Nike is a very quallity company all of their products are perfects!! Is a little expensive brand but it's worth buying.
I recomanned it to infinity and beyond!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?