BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
My boyfriend got me into Nike and I haven’t looked back since. Everything is so comfortable to wear and lots of different styles makes shopping there even more exciting!
Danielle M.
rathfarnham
Love Nike trainers that’s all I wear got a new pair for Christmas and was so happy with them last so long and there clothing range is very comfortable and affordable too
Maggie H.
Drayton
I love Nike and the athletic effect it give me whenever I have something that belongs to niki!! This brand is at the top of the world and I will never stop loving it l!!
Morgan S.
Lethbridge, AB
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have a ton of Nike products. Everything from shoes to clothes to sporting goods. They make cute gym clothes and come out with lots of different and fun patterns.
Wissal R.
Marrakech
I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike.
Yoni S.
I love the quality of these products! I buy the most of my shoes in a Nike store. The people who work there are so nice. It’s a bit pricy, but the quality is great so I don’t mind too pay a bit more. I would shop here again.
Aya N.
Cairo, Helwan
A have two snickers from Nike I like them so comfortable and the quality is very good but some time I feel that the shoes is a little bit thin , although I have a thin feet 🤔
Sofía G.
Medellín
Nike is FANTASTIC. I usually bought clothes for the gym and sneakers, both are extremely comfortable and of the best quality! I always buy there and I'll keep doing it.
Sienna V.
Renfrew, Ontario
Good store! It’s sporty, as expected and seems to always have new and unique types of shoes. They also always have a clearance rack at the store (which is a huge plus)!
Caitie S.
Manchester
Good clothes and shoes there. The items are a little pricey as they hold the logo ‘Nike’ on. I would and do buy some clothes and some shoes there but not all the time.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back