BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Steph E.
Nike products aren't the best out there but they aren't terrible. The only product I like is their black running shoes. They're lightweight and cushiony on the heels. Some products are a waste of money.
Christin K.
Sumter, SC
I buy my non-running workout shoes from Nike.  I only buy what is on clearance because they tend to be pricey and who wants to sweat in a pair of $200 shoes.  I like minimalist training/HIIT shoes and Nike has a good selection.  You either like this brand or you don't.
Stefanie S.
Nike makes really comfortable shoes! Love the running shoes, also own some workout gear, so comfortable. Most of their products are worth the buy! The Nike Air Max, best purchase ever! Will continue to buy!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
I love nike and the quality of the clothes and the shoes but the prices are insane sometimes. Thin sweaters sell for $50 dollars! I only shop at Nike in the outlets because the prices are less than half and I can fit into kid shoe sizes so the prices are dramatically cheaper.
Emily K.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE Nike products! They seriously have the best sneakers! I have pairs for looks that I only wear out and I have sneakers I work out in. They are all super comfortable. They always have very good quality clothing! I love their workout gear. Definitely recommend their products!
Cassondra P.
Rockaway, NJ
Nike is always going to be a top choice go to for workout wear and sneakers. Nike was the only brand I was interested in looking at when I needed new sneakers. They always have comfortable yet trendy looking shoes and there logo is super cute. They also have great spandex for sports.
Alyssa M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a product and brand that I will also trust and go-to. I love that they offer fitness classes and challenges and how each fan believes in what they stand for. The quality of their products are durable yet fashionable. I have a few running shoes that are perfect for 10k races as well as training shoes for barre and pilates.
Elijha R.
Little Rock, AR
This is one of the best brands I've worn for a while now. They have different types of that they come out with from clothes to shoes. Some of the products are pretty pricey but it lasts for a long time.
Emmaleigh J.
Frametown
Nike is a great brand, and they have such an amazing store. Their store is very well laid out, it is very easy to find everything. The service has always been amazing for me, and it’s a very tidy store. It doesn’t have much security but it is definitely somewhere I would recommend!
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I am a huge Nike fan! They have the epic luxe leggings in Black that I can’t get enough of! I literally have like 8 pairs of the exact same pants people think I’m crazy, but when a brand creates a non slip pant that’s both long and tight enough you just can’t no have more than one!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?