4.79 / 5 based on 50,486 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Best brand ever! Great clothes and shoes love Nike so so much!!!! I wear almost everything they release including both clothing and shoes. Them and Jordan brand are fantastic. Would recommend Nike to everyone
Nike is our go to when shopping for running clothes or soccer apparel for my daughter. They always seem to be a step ahead when it comes to design and technology. Of course you will pay steeper prices but you can't complain when the quality and look of the clothes are above everything else!
I love this brand! It is super fashionable and cute! My college volleyball team uses their spandex exclusively! They are the only spandex that stays down over our huge butts. Haha I love them they make quality products!
My absolute FAVORITE athletic brand! Nike is the best by far! Comfort and dri fit are awesome! I love my shoes and my leggings! It's expensive, but you get what you pay for! I recommend Nike without a doubt!
I currently have a Nike Outlet in my area and it is a go to for back to school shopping when i needs shoes, nike shorts, and shoes. I wear my nike shorts on an average basis and for their price i have for sure gotten my wear out of them and they are still in excellent condition.
The free runs that I purchased are great for my morning runs. I find after a long run my legs are burning rather than my feet. The only thing I would change about them is how tight they lace together, I can never seem to get them tight enough. These shoes work great for running or casual wear.
Nike has anything you may need in the athletic department. If I need shoes, active wear, hats, or even a cute water bottle I know I can find it at nike! All their products are durable and come in a variety of colors. My favorite products from nike are shorts, head bands and hoes of course! Check them out!
Love Nike tennis shoes! The only tennis shoes I’ll buy. I wear them out, wear them to work, wherever! Even the ones I wear to work usually last me awhile before they start to get a little old. So worth the money though. Occasionally I can catch a Nike sale and I try to get a couple pairs then.
Nike is an essential to my closet! The outfits you can create with their products are endless. Their shoes, and apparel are amazing quality. I shop at the Nike outlet any time I can and would recommend this brand to anyone
Nike is one of my favorite brands, I love their shoes and workout clothing. I just bought the Nike air max Thea shoes and I absolutely love them. I have so many pairs of Nike running shorts and they are my favorite.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos