BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sydney H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I only every wear nike runners. They have the best running shoes for all types of physical activity. They also have super cute sneakers for a trendy, casual everyday look. I love how they offer so many colors and types of shoes for each activity you'd need them for.
Jess C.
LUX
They simply have the best gear and clothes. I've got all my soccer shoes and sneakers from them and they are the most comfortable ones. Even their sweat pants fit with my rather short legs. Their shirts are great for working out as well. My fave sports brand!
Leonardo R.
Doral, FL
: Mark of tradition in terms of shoes and sportswear, the best this, the variety of options to choose depending on the activity to be carried out. One of my favorite sports brands. I recommend all your products, they are one of my first options when i need to buy!
Keyla P.
I love Nike clothing so much, I feel like the quality is well worth the money. I have tried so many brands of exercise clothing that cost way more than they're worth, but the Nike clothes I own are so comfortable and well made. I would definitely choose Nike over most other brands.
Shay W.
London
I love Nike product iv been purchasing Nike products for a long time, all product are very good quality. My favourite purchase was my Nike running shorts, I enjoyed my visit good shopping experience and I will definitely be purchasing products from Nike very soon.
Sool O.
Men´s shoes, very nice and good quality. Not very cheap but they are durable and comfortable. The cost of the shoes was aproximated to 1500 Argentine pesos. In the premises of clothes and slippers I attended very well, they were very attentive and I went very well.
Emily S.
Tiverton
My nike Air leggings and these are my favourite pair. The shopping experience was easy and the sizes are great. The pro is they are flexible but the con is that if they are too big they fall down. I will most definitely shop at Nike again as it was a fun experience.
Sum A.
I can get what I need at Nike weather it's online or in store. The staff is friendly and there's always someone about. The quality last very time and it worth the money. I only shop there when it come to needing trainers or activities clothes but trainers is a must from there.!
Mckenna R.
Calgary , AB
Great quality and decent prices! Love the running shoes and wind breakers! Get athletic shorts and shirts as well! You can find Nike at the stand alone stores or at sport check! They have a pretty good exchange policy as well!
Nicole H.
Richmond , BC
One of my top 3 places to shop for clothes. Not only do I purchase almost all of my workout gear here, they also have super cute pieces for casual wear. Although, the prices tend to be in the higher end the quality and life of the clothes make every penny worth it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?