BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lydia W.
Brewster, OH
Nike is the only store I go to for my running and workout shoes. Their barefoot feel is like non other, and I can always rely on them to provide me with the perfect pair of shoes. Not only do they feel great, but they are always stylish and colorful! Along with shoes, the clothes they offer are top notch and I have always been happy with what I've bought from them. They have never disappointed!
Lorena G.
The most comfortable clothes and shoes. I bought my first pair of sneakers when I was pregnant because of my back hurting. I was going to college and working at a clothing store and standing for hours. These shoes helped a little I wear them everywhere and I will continue to buy.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I am not a Nike lover. I used to only wear Nike brand but honestly, I am not thrilled with the quality. My experience is that the clothing fades and loses shape far too quickly. I to,live the sneakers but don't buy them often anymore because I won't purchase the clothing any more.
Charlene S.
I always buy my training shoes form Nike!
Without a doubt they make the best shoes for me. My feet feel really comfortable in their shoes. They have a really soft sole, aswell as the airy coushon on the toes helps while walking and gives the toes a more softer feel of the shoes compared to the hard cover shoes.

Without a doubt, I will keep on buying my sport clothes and shoes from Nike!!
Devanne B.
Weston-s-Mare
I really do love Nike. I love the quality of the clothing, shoes and accessories and how much thought goes into the design and making of the products. My family and I myself own lots of Nike clothing, it's very comfortable and long lasting. Around 90% of my gym clothes are Nike.
Delfi C.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Amo cada par de zapatos de Nike, son demasiado cómodos y por eso los uso. Me encantaría usar cada par que tienen, amo esta marca, la amo
La use para irme de campamento y no me entró agua ni arena, nada. Las recomiendo 😏💞
Miranda J.
I got my Nike sports bra about two years ago on sale and it has lasted me until now! It is the only sports bra that I still enjoy using and is comfortable although a bit difficult to take off (but secure). At some point I must get more instead of relying on cheap sports bras that are less durable but for now I can even survive on this one sports bra to get me through more gruelling sports.
Patsy M.
Bonnybridge
I absolutely love this brand this is wear I get most of my trainers from there is always room for improvement this is one of my favorite brands. However the trainers I get aren't cheap I will definitely shop here again.
Julia A.
Trondheim
Nice is one of the best sport related stores i have ever shopped at. I have always loved they sportswear and im in love with their shoes. You can always find something for youself there. The only thing is that they arent that cheap but some of their products are worth the money.
Katerina S.
Blansko
My dad loves these. He normally wears a 9 in Nike and said that he could have used a 9.5 in these. His toes are poking through the front fabric. He says they are super comfortable. He is a PE teacher and on his feet all day.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?