BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Had the absolute best customer service experience at Nike. A store clerk approached me and helped me pick out some awesome shoes that not only suited by needs and tastes but that also suited my very small budget, really really appreciated it, absolutely amazing!
Kevin S.
Nike Air Max 97 Silver Bullets is one of my favourite re-releases. I really wanted this sneaker for the longest time so when I got word of the restock I was ready to drive in a blizzard for them.
Natasha M.
Love the nike range, including their most recent spring/summer collection.

When possible I go to the Nike Outlet to get some good deals.

The trainers last for ages and the yoga pants tend not to go see through. Really good quality products.

Repeat customer.
Robyn R.
Never ever had a problem with Nike. Always great quality clothing and shoes. Always reliable when needing clothes for the gym and shoes to go running! Reasonable prices will most definitely keep continuing to use Nike!
paula c.
Nikso vem surpreendendo alem de ser uma marca super confortável, os tenis duram por muito tempo, sempre com novas ideias tem gostos pra todas as pessoas, gosto, compro, recomendo, uso sempre e adoro, ninguem irá se arrepender ao adquirir os produtos da nike
Brittany R.
['Chilliwack ', ''], BC
I am huge on my running shoes from Nike. I wear Nike frees which are super light and comfortable!
They are perfect because they are breathable and they dry good if they ever get wet! they come in multiple styles and you have a variety of colours to choose from!
Danni M.
Clothes are made very big and shoes are made very small.
Some of the things are ridiculously priced but I still buy them because they are such good quality. Just started doing a plus size range which I think is a really good idea even though this cause an uproar!
Heather B.
Barrie, ON
I love this brand. Nike as a company is always trying to adapt and advance their product to suit athletes and consumers better. Their product are very versatile. I have had the privilege of learning a lot about their product and I can say that they are amazing.
Iqra N.
Cranford, Hounslow
What is there not to love about Nike! Nike has created endless and stylish shoes that everyone can slay any day. I love their air max 90 range and air forces, it has great comfort and they last as much as your money's worth! Always going back to Nike no doubt!!
leoni p.
hitchin
I get so many of my clothing ite and and shoes from Nike as it's so trustable and I've never found a problem with anything I have purchased or been sent from Nike, it does range from very affordable to a little expensive but everything is worth the amount you pay
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?