BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Eduarda T.
Itajaí
A Nike é uma das melhores marcas que eu conheço, nunca tive problema com essa empresa, tudo é de qualidade e revisado, eu amo os tênis, são ótimos para corridas, tenho 2 e amo! Fora os designers maravilhosos, mas daria uma dica de fazer tênis mais para o lado feminino, sem essa pegada de rosa!
Lynn G.
I love my Nike shox, I wear them all day every day at work, I'm on my feet for 8+ hours a day and I found them the most comfortable to get me through the day. My Air Force's take me through my evenings and weekends, I even wore a pair of high heeled Air Force ones on my wedding day! I also love their clothing, pants, sweaters, shirts. I've never owned a pair of Nikes or a piece of their clothing I didn't love.
Tahlia T.
Melbourne, Victoria
Nike is the best sports brand out!! Almost all of my sportswear is from Nike and i wouldn't have it any other way. Nike can be expensiveness at times but I think the prices are reasonableness considering the quality and looks are the best. If you are looking for sportswear Nike is the place to go :)
Mônica S.
Eschborn
In general I like nike, I just have shoes of the brand and they are very good , most part of then I have already 5 years and still pretty good with the quality , visual and keeping my foot protect of the highly impact at the gym. For me totally worth the money since I have mine for a long time.
Chloe S.
Nike has the best workout clothing. Running shoes, shorts, tops, etc. I run and play volleyball and my running shoes and a lot of my volleyball practice clothing are from nike. Very comfortable and looks good!
Rachel K.
Lisburn
I bought a pair of leggings to use for in the gym and they are great. I find with other leggings I constantly have to keep pulling them up however with my Nike ones I don't have this problem. I'll definietly be buying more from Nike. However I found that they are slightly smaller fitting compared to some other brands
Megan B.
Winnipeg, MB
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is an amazing company all my shoes and clothes are mostly from there. Pro very good quality . Cons very pricey . They should improve it by lowering the prices. I recommend shopping there but it is very pricey.
Alexandra W.
Toronto, ON
I'm a runner - and I love my nike shoes. Support in the store is great, I need the guidance from someone who knows what they are talking about to pick the perfect shoe. I need the right fit to maximize performance when I race. With that being said, I want something that looks great too. This is why I choose Nike when I need a pair of kicks.
Nikki K.
New wesminster, British Columbia
I regularly use compression shorts for my at home work outs and running. Although they are compression type wear I find them to be very comfortable and not suffocating. The material does not lose its stretch after being washed and the colors so nor fade. Great idea and product once again, Nike.
T 💖.
Scarborough , ON
Nike products never fail when it comes to its quality. As a person who trains a lot, the drift technology works amazing to wick off my sweaty sessions. Aside from looking really cute, they’re products have a unique style to it that can never make you look cheap and it shapes my body really well
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?