BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany B.
Winnipeg, MB
I usually shop Nike if I’m looking for new gym clothes. Over all, I’ve never had a problem with them and sizes seem to be exact! I love their runners, they’re great for training and look super cute! These one I just bought and I’m in love with the colour and comfort level!
Samuel H.
When it comes to runners, Nike is the place to go. Purchase the lower priced end of runners and they'll provide comfort and last a long time. Purchase the higher priced items & they'll speak for themselves. When it comes to comfort I wouldn't look anywhere else, especially whilst I'm in a job that requires me to stand for 8-10+ hours a day (hair!)
Vanessa c.
My favourite brand of all time 😍👍
If your a fitness junkie like myself
Then you know what I’m talking about
They have the best quality runners
& fitness apparel
Obsessed is a an understatement lol
If you haven’t tried This brand, then you need to ASAP 💕
finty M.
Good quality clothing. The branding is very good aswell I like how the logo is a tick and it is very visible to see that a piece of clothing is Nike. I would recommend this store to everyone not just if you want sport clothes but if you want casual clothes as well, like you could buy a tshirt or trackies from here and wear them out as normal clothes
Verity B.
Hook, Hants
Love this brand completely, their trainers are so comfy and so stylish they last so long and have some super cool designs. The clothing is so comfortable ale and perfect materials for working out in as the are breathable and stretch to fit your body shape love this so much have been using it for so long and will continue to in the future!!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam C.
Love! Love! Love! I’m such a Nike fan! Their product are such good quality! Their shoes are my favourite because they’re so comfortable. Yes, they are a little pricey but that’s what you get with good brands like this so I find it understandable. Definitely recommend Nike products
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Favorite place to buy workout gear! Training shoes, leggings, tank tops, everything! The best place to buy Nike products is an outlet store, lots of discounted prices. Regardless, very high quality, look great, feel great!
Rebecca O.
Cork
Nike have the most comfortable clothes and shoes. However, I wouldn't be too interested in their clothing line but I absolutely adore their runners. They are top quality and are worth the amount of money they sell for! I have a pair of runners from Nike that have lasted me almost 6 years! They are such a brilliant brand when it comes to shoes!
Brianna S.
Sudbury, ON
Nike is definitely one of my favourite brand for work out attire.  Their workout tops are great for low and high intensity workouts and can be easily worn out for casual attire as well.  My favourite casual shoes are my white Nike walking shoes that are so cute with any casual outfit.  The bonus: no socks because of the light weight wicking fabric.
Nicol F.
Me parece interensante cada unas de las encuestas.... espero poder ser util para cualquier reseña que quieran que hagan me encanta influenster se lo recomiendo a todos mis compañeros y familias la verdad es que me encanta .....................
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?