BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Saimon Jose G.
guayacan
good friend this brand is super known for the type of shoes that make a lot of the outside on the inside has a soft and comfortable texture and scaracteristico logo.uno of the best shoes
Funmi B.
Vaughan, ON
I love Nike footwear. It is the only brand of athletic shoes I buy for myself and my children. When we used to buy other brands our feet would be very sore at the end of the day, but all that stopped when we switched to Nike. This brand is so comfortable.
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
I love Nike!I've had good experience buying sneakers from this brand, as them are comfortable and always fashionable.The last one I bought, was  nike court majestic for women, I like it a lot, it's confortable, fashionable and it's suits me well with everything.Nike better world!
Candice W.
Amsterdam, NY
My husband and I have tried several different shoe brands with different results. It seems my husband has a tendency to wear out his shoes quicker than we can buy them, and with the cost of shoes theses days that's not very convenient for our budget. We tried Nike brand, and even though they're a bit more expensive than other shoes they lasted the longest of any other shoe brand we've tried thus far.
molly f.
sheffield
i loveee nike shoes so much i own like 6 pairs! such good quality and so comfy especially the nike airs! love all of nikes jumpers they are so soft and wearable for casual events. if your looking for some nice comfy shoes then nike is the brand for you!
Alessandra B.
Nike is the most famous and perfect brand for running shoes. I own a lot of them and I mostly use them every day because they are comfortable and beautiful. I always go shopping there if I have to buy a new pair of running shoes, it's my first choice!!
Emily R.
High quality cute sports attire. Pricey but will last you a while. However if you're looking for basic workout wear like leggings etc you might as well hit up primark or h&m as they sell those for a vastly lower price and will probably last you just as long. That being said, Nike shoes are worth investing in if you're planning on keeping them a long time.
Katie W.
Ashford, Kent
Nike is obviously a well known brand, and never fails to please me when I decide to buy something. Although it's a designer brand and will be more on the pricey side, their clothing and shoes always make up for the price. All clothes and shoes I have ever purchased have been great, and would definitely recommend if you haven't heard of the brand by now!!
Daviana O.
I love my tennis, they are comfortable and cute, but above all it deserves the price it has, no complaints.Es una marca moderna y duradera, nunca será vista como algo del pasado. A cualquier persona le gusta el estilo nike, es tan diverso que puede encajar en cualquier persona.
Maria Victoria D.
A Coruña
What can I say the rest of the world does not know already? Nike is one of the best sports brands in the world! I have more than one pair of shoes and I love them. The clothes are excellent. Anything you buy here will make you satisfied! I love Nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?