BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rhiannin E.
south wales
All my running shoes are Nike! I loveeeeee them! So comfortable and last forever! There clothes fit true to size and are some of the best workout clothes I’ve purchased!
Roberta A.
Dublin
Such a amazing store! Nike has everything I need to do sports, comfortables shoes and modern and lights clothes, do sports wearing Nike products makes me feel better and ready for everything!
dimitra s.
Patra
Nike are by far my favourite brand of Sportswear, most especially the trainers. The extra bonus is just how fast they are at Shipping the products, I have never had to wait more than 4 days for them to arrive.

I have been buying Nike Branded trainers for over 30 years, and have never experienced any problems with the trainers. Unlike other brands, Nike branded ones really are of the highest quality.

The Nike Clothes are equally as good, as all of my children buy them on a regular basis, they are almost Timeless, especially due to the dominent Brand Signature.

If you are looking for great Sportswear, look no further, Nike really are a different Class.
Noha A.
This brand have great and funy thing i dont know why i feel iam in safe with thise product😂
Ism in love with every thing they do start from material of product end with desinge✋
Nataly C.
Oaxaca de juarez
La textura es muy suave, huele super rico, no se pega al uso, el material es de muy buena calidad, no irrita, se siente bien al momento del lanzamiento, da mucha confianza al usarlo y se ve muy súper elegante
Ramecia S.
singapore
Really cute clothes sets ! Soft material and fabric !! Really cute styles and nice fitting tops ! Really pretty shoes too !! Shoes are all cute, trendy and nice fitting ! :)
Marija D.
Bitola
My favorite brand of them all. I highly recommend you to buy some of their products. They are comfortable, good looking. I do not have a bad word to say about this brand.
Linda P.
Buy the Nike Air Max 90 and love these runners. Have many different colours and they are my everyday shoes. Super comfortable and stylish. Always lots of variety available.
Keri G.
Bs37 5xg
Trainers brought few weeks back my other half was happy with them he will not wear anythink else but nikes the price is ok depends on shoe size would recommend and buy again
Naceya F.
Katy - Texas
I honestly consider Nike as one of my Top Fave!! There is nothing wrong with them and all their products are just great. They are cool, beautiful and so confy. And the best of all, is not expensive.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?