BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie L.
I love Nike's shoes! All of the shoes fit really well on my feet and all they have such a variety of shoes and clothes to pick from in men's and women's. the quality is also really good and their products last for a good amount of time. I would definitely buy their items again.
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
I literally live for anything Nike! I feel like the quality is just impeccable. I have sneakers that have literally lasted years for me!! Quality is awesome from hats to pants to sneakers. Try it for sure!
Cadelia V.
El Reno, OK
Love Nike shoes so much! I work At a gym and Nike shoes look great on the job but also provide comfort for a long day. The price can tend to be expensive but I can almost always find a good deal at the Nike outlet!
Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Good products if you’re willing to pay the high price for them. Free run shoes are amazing and perfect for running but come at the cost of close to $100. Shorts are comfortable and you can find them sometimes for less then $20. Overall expensive products but you get what you pay for.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I am a huge Nike fan! They have the epic luxe leggings in Black that I can’t get enough of! I literally have like 8 pairs of the exact same pants people think I’m crazy, but when a brand creates a non slip pant that’s both long and tight enough you just can’t no have more than one!
Lehxi F.
St George, UT
I love Nike products, specifically their Nike Free 5.0 shoes and their spandex shorts. I also had some spandex leggings that have lasted me quite a long time and maybe washed before losing their swoosh logo. Four stars because you're often paying big bucks just because of that logo.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
Nike. All the way!!! They have the best quality, top style for any person who loves to look good and look athletic at the same time! I would recommend only if you want to spend more for amazing products!!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
esta es una marca que representa el deporte, el confort y la vida saludable, para mi adidas es comodidad, es seguridad al caminar, color en el vestir, una pieza deportiva simple es bien complementada con un calzado colorido.
Alyssa M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a product and brand that I will also trust and go-to. I love that they offer fitness classes and challenges and how each fan believes in what they stand for. The quality of their products are durable yet fashionable. I have a few running shoes that are perfect for 10k races as well as training shoes for barre and pilates.
Emma W.
Chicago
Nike is my go to sports store because the quality of their shoes is great and they fit my feet really well. In addition to their large shoe collection, I also really enjoy their clothing. I bought a pair of their spandex shorts for working out and I will never use another brand again... I LOVE them! I wish I had 15 more pairs.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?