4.79 / 5 based on 48,918 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Good products if you’re willing to pay the high price for them. Free run shoes are amazing and perfect for running but come at the cost of close to $100. Shorts are comfortable and you can find them sometimes for less then $20. Overall expensive products but you get what you pay for.
My favorite brand since middle school!! Wanted to work for them but life kinda happened!! Anyway...I love their athletic wear and the tennis shoes are super comfy!! My favorite is the airmax and the Shox!! Their clothing is hig quality and last for years!!! I'm a customer for life!
I use Nike products in my work outs and I can't go to the gym without my Nike baseball cap! I use Nike free runners and it gives me the proper balance and support for my cardio-I always look for great deals and they usually have great sales online so that they are always affordable!
Nike makes really comfortable shoes! Love the running shoes, also own some workout gear, so comfortable. Most of their products are worth the buy! The Nike Air Max, best purchase ever! Will continue to buy!
I absolutely love shopping at the Nike outlets. They have such good deals on all there items. They have good reasonable prices along with friendly staff members waiting to help you with finding the right size or simply asking how it looks! Nike is by far my favorite store to stop at!
I am a huge Nike fan! They have the epic luxe leggings in Black that I can’t get enough of! I literally have like 8 pairs of the exact same pants people think I’m crazy, but when a brand creates a non slip pant that’s both long and tight enough you just can’t no have more than one!
I mean there's not much I can say, everyone know Nike has amazingly cute clothes and also affordable! I love shopping here because everything is so cute yet so comfortable! I recommend everyone go get atleast one pair of Nike leggings you won't regret it, and neither will your legs!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! good quality shoes and clothing! expensive at times but worth the money! keeps you nice and warm when its cold and thier shoes last a while i would recommend shopping at this store!!!
I always love Nike products! I love that they can be found anywhere (I recently purchased a light jacket if theirs at Kohl’s and their shoes at TJ Maxx) and I love their quality. Their materials last forever and I can always find something I like. They have such a variety of styles.
Nike is a product and brand that I will also trust and go-to. I love that they offer fitness classes and challenges and how each fan believes in what they stand for. The quality of their products are durable yet fashionable. I have a few running shoes that are perfect for 10k races as well as training shoes for barre and pilates.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos