BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Catherine P.
Santa Elena
Good products if you’re willing to pay the high price for them. Free run shoes are amazing and perfect for running but come at the cost of close to $100. Shorts are comfortable and you can find them sometimes for less then $20. Overall expensive products but you get what you pay for.
Coletta H.
Henrico, VA
My favorite brand since middle school!! Wanted to work for them but life kinda happened!! Anyway...I love their athletic wear and the tennis shoes are super comfy!! My favorite is the airmax and the Shox!! Their clothing is hig quality and last for years!!! I'm a customer for life!
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
I use Nike products in my work outs and I can't go to the gym without my Nike baseball cap! I use Nike free runners and it gives me the proper balance and support for my cardio-I always look for great deals and they usually have great sales online so that they are always affordable!
Stefanie S.
Nike makes really comfortable shoes! Love the running shoes, also own some workout gear, so comfortable. Most of their products are worth the buy! The Nike Air Max, best purchase ever! Will continue to buy!
Kristina T.
Leetonia, OH
I absolutely love shopping at the Nike outlets. They have such good deals on all there items. They have good reasonable prices along with friendly staff members waiting to help you with finding the right size or simply asking how it looks! Nike is by far my favorite store to stop at!
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
I am a huge Nike fan! They have the epic luxe leggings in Black that I can’t get enough of! I literally have like 8 pairs of the exact same pants people think I’m crazy, but when a brand creates a non slip pant that’s both long and tight enough you just can’t no have more than one!
Chesney B.
Grove city, OH
I mean there's not much I can say, everyone know Nike has amazingly cute clothes and also affordable! I love shopping here because everything is so cute yet so comfortable! I recommend everyone go get atleast one pair of Nike leggings you won't regret it, and neither will your legs!
Amaya S.
Hobart, IN
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! good quality shoes and clothing! expensive at times but worth the money! keeps you nice and warm when its cold and thier shoes last a while i would recommend shopping at this store!!!
Katie C.
Columbia, MO
I always love Nike products! I love that they can be found anywhere (I recently purchased a light jacket if theirs at Kohl’s and their shoes at TJ Maxx) and I love their quality. Their materials last forever and I can always find something I like. They have such a variety of styles.
Alyssa M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a product and brand that I will also trust and go-to. I love that they offer fitness classes and challenges and how each fan believes in what they stand for. The quality of their products are durable yet fashionable. I have a few running shoes that are perfect for 10k races as well as training shoes for barre and pilates.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?