BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brandy D.
In love with all and any Nike products. Got to be my favorite brand over all. I like the style and unique prints on all the clothing. My favorite purchase has got to be my sweat pants outfit. Super comfortable.
Brandi S.
I love Nike products. Being a women's full contact football player I purchase of a lot of Nike gear to protect me on the field. That being said it is hard finding football gear for adults let alone a bigger female. Also when it comes to some of their products I think they are waaaay over priced.
Cassandra J.
Lake Mary, FL
I always get my spandex shorts and sneakers from here! Their leggings fit super weird, so I don't get those here.
The shoe selection is great! All my sneakers are Nike and I love them. A little pricey but totally worth it
Jeneen L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Nike tennis shoes are my favorite shoes I have ever bought. They give me the best support I need, especially with a bad back. They are more on the pricey side, but they last you a super long time so I feel that they are worth the money. I would definitely shop here time and time and time again.
Anne R.
Buford, GA
As someone who worked for nike for a full year I can absolutely back up this brand. One of my top two favorite brands for workout clothes. I absolutely love nike sneakers so comfortable for the gym hiking and also fashion. Huaraches and Nike Jordan's are so stylish and trendy.
Nike free are amazing for the gym and running !!
Nimisha G.
Charlotte, NC
I didn’t start wearing Nike shoes until just over a year ago, but now I have over five pairs of them. I enjoy their shoes and would definitely recommend them to others. They have so many choices and styles to select from. Every time I go to their store, I always end up leaving with a pair.
Allison M.
i love nike, i've bought like two pairs of sneakers. this place is pretty expensive but i usually come here when there is a sale of some sort. so i recommend coming when there's a sale. it'll be less expensive
Jen S.
Love love love their clothes and shoes. I have never bought a pair of shoes that didn't last years! I have a pair that I got in middle school and now I'm in college and they are still in pretty good condition.
Amanda C.
Salyersville, KY
We love all Nike products there shoes are made really well and they last long time .. They are hard to wear them out .. There cloths fit good we love the dri-fit material all the different lines they have you can choose from from sports to bra to activewear .. One of our favorite products ..
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
I buy brands of sports shoes and clothes like hoodies and sportswear jackets that I love. Is an excellent brand not only for variety, comfort but also for its quality. If you can buy a product of this brand you must have it is highly recommended.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back