BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Rachel B.
San Diego
        I am a huge fan of Nike products. I have been purchasing Nike clothes, shoes, and accessories ever since I was a small child. Their clothes fit trends, are practical, and can be well priced if you find them on sale. What I love most about Nike products is they are usually lightweight and good quality that last a while, and if you ever wanted, some products are customizable with Nike-id. However, some cons would be price (especially of newer items) and availability (popular sizes are usually sold out). I love how they collaborate with different companies, though. Like, for example, I love how I can buy my hometown sports gear in Nike quality clothing, or how I can get Olympics gear in Nike as well. Also, they have more trendy partnerships, with companies such as Off-White. All in all, Nike products can be a go to sportswear and athleisure brand for all ages.
Anna S.
Williamstown
I loooove Nike! My favorite items from them are their shorts. I love their running shorts because they are so comfy and have great colors. But really my fave is Nike pro spandex. Every girl needs to have at least one pair of Nike pros. They are a staple. I wear them to workout, run, sleep, hang out, and under skirts/dresses. I took off a star because of Nike’s sometimes unnecessarily high price tag, but if you live near an outlet they have great sales!
Mashyia B.
Ugh where can I start, this and forever 21, are definitely in my top five, I live nike, because most of their clothes are comfortable and nice, some things may be pricey but it’s worth it, and don’t get me started on their shoes, I just bought like 3 pairs of air max just for the look and the comfort. Nike.
Kathryn D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Don't get me wrong, I love Nike, but their stores fall a bit flat for me, if I do shop Nike I go more to their online store than the actual store. Very seldomly do they have the new releases in the store because they sell out. If youre just looking for The Nike brand, The stores is your best bet but if you want the limited editons or newer shoes, the just go online, their online customer service is great and their shipping is pretty fast!
Cassie B.
Raytown, MO
Nike is always my go to for workout clothing. I’m not one to spend outrageous amounts of money on sports bras and leggings, but when they have their sales, everything is so affordable!! If you have a Nike outlet, I implore you to take a trip there because that’s where I find the best deals on my shoes. Nike is just one of those brands that you can count on to last for years and years without breaking down. Definitely my top athletic brand.
Dayna L.
Nike Men's Air Jordan 11 Retro Basketball Shoe [Black / Varsity Royal-White, 8 D(M) US] Just purchased these for my son who will be starting his first year of high school. He saved up his money specifically so I could take him to the Nike store and pick up these 11s. We purchased them at the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Great customer service. Of course we will go back I have 4 more kids that will need school shoes & cloths also.
Jorge G.
Miami
Comfy, durable, and well designed. The brand makes very long lasting products, that are well priced and are very stylish. I love buying shoes from this store since they are bound to last very long and they are comfy enough to run and play sports with. It is truly a great brand. If you want to try it, just do it.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
Nike is one of my top go to stores when I am shopping for exercise gear. The products are consistently high quality. They have fun colors and patterns which I really appreciate when I’m trying to motivate myself to work out it’s easier when I have something playful to put on. Their running shoes fit me really well so I always have a pair in my closet. The sales associates are really helpful in helping you finding the right shoe for you.
BriA'nna P.
Dallas
Not a bad thing to say about Nike. I grew up playing sports, and not once had a negative product. From cleats, to workout gear, to my track spikes in college, everything has lasted (arguably longer than it should - I was really hard on all my gear.) To prove it, I still play pick up games in the basketball shoes I got my sophomore year of high school, and I’m now 26. Love this brand. Love their message. Love everything they’re about 💪🏽
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
Nike is a great product for anything involving athletics. Their shoes are great quality for almost any activity. Their shoes are definitely a higher priced shoe depending on what you’re looking for. They’re stylish and are almost always super comfy. Their clothes are the same, haven’t tried on an uncomfortable piece of clothing from Nike. Offered in a variety of colors/styles for all ages! Would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back