BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Michael F.
Austin, TX
Just purchased my second pair of Nike Metcons. Best shoe I’ve worn in Crossfit yet. I guarantee you I’ll be purchase another pair and color scheme within the next few months! Solid base, great for quick speed work, and love the inner grip when climbing rope.
PRINCESS B.
Shoes all kids of different shoes. Cool clothing good quality on anything you buy it's not a cheap place. Very nice to shop and just look at the new material. I shop for guy things since I'm not a sports person. Recommend for anyone trying to be comfy .
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
Fashionista Expert
Just bought yet another pair last week. This is the only brand I can rely on to not have quality issues. I can order with ease online or order and pick
Up in store without even trying on. Sizes in both sneakers and apparel are consistent (and real
life). I have loved Nike since I was in grade school. Quality products that last longer
Than many other brands . Pricing sometimes is on the higher side, but that just makes it more exciting when you find a good sale. Will always return to this brand !
Chantelle L.
Chatsworth, CA
Nike's products are a staple product in every closet. I think there stuff is in between affordable and expensive which fits every buyer. Pros are they are great for working out, good quality and gets the job done. Cons are there aren't too many new products that stand them out from the crowd. I love their nike pants and want to try their nike pro shorts. I am a runner so not sure if this would benefit me but I heard the material is great. active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
Nike is an amazing brand for the active and fashion forward. I love the variety of fashion that also works functionally in everything from running to weightlifting. The products are always made to last and sport the swoosh we have all grown to trust.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fashionista Expert
Whether it's my Nike tennis shoes or my Nike sports bra or my Nike shorts or yoga pants I have nothing to say but 5 star reviews all across the board. I walk my dog around 7 miles every day and I put each of these items thru the test and they just keep right on performing! I'm not certain how many miles one pair of nikes can withstand, but I'm putting at minimum of 30 miles a week on mine and they show no signs of wear! So yes I would definitely recommend any and all Nike products very highly!
Keely M.
Franklin
I love nike! It’s one of the only shoe brands I’ll spend money on. They have many shoes and many different styles. Depending on where you go you can find good deals, nike outlets are sometimes more expensive than nike stores and sometimes vice versa.
Priscilla G.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Nike! Most of my workout shoes are from Nike. They are the best brand to get high quality shoes. These shoes last along time and support your ankle and foot when running. I recommend this brand to anyone who is active outdoors or indoors.
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love nike clothes especially their sports bras and spandex!!! I am a competitive cheerleader so having the cute sports bras and spandex makes me feel cute but also comfortable! I also love the support and comfort i get in the sports bras!!!
Stephanie s.
Nike is a very reliable brand. They never wear easily, they always fit me just right, and they are comfortable. You can get it at any sporting good type store, or even stores like jcpenney, and Macy's. The one thing that can be off putting is that they are a tad bit on the expensive side, but trust me it's worth your buck. I've never had a problem with my clothing, I've even had a pair of my shoes for about 3-4 years now. Nike never lets you down.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?