BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sinthia R.
Nike is my favorite store, where I find the best sport clothes, and pieces and sneakers that I use to go to the gym, or simply going to run to the park. The prices are very balanced with quality, and I love this brand. I recommend it.
Sarah B.
Brampton , CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is one of my favourite clothing and shoe brand. They have a wide selection of styles for everyone. They also have classic and trendy pieces. I enjoy wearing there clothes and shoes.
Ashooxo O.
I really love shopping my sports tops and leggings and sports shoes from nike. They worth the price. The quality of all the stuff is superb.I am always a satisfied customer. Definitely recommend you guys. The only thing is don't shop online. Get yours from near Nike store.
Khushbakht S.
Pointe, QC
I always go to Nike stores for their discounts (not sure if all Nike stores have discounts), however I’m able to find nice shoes for a discount and I love that! Nike is my go to brand.
Tiana B.
Swansea
My main use for nice is their trainers, their roches are super comfy and I wear them for work all the time. Also a big fan of their jonoski sb trainers, good fashionable trainers that are easy to match with most casual outfits.
Ella F.
Nike is a great brand the quality of there clothes and shoes are amazing . It can be pricey but if you do spend the money it is really worth it .i have had a pare of shoes that I have for 2/3 year and they still hold up strong .
Shannon F.
I do like Nike and their products. They are or high quality and are very well made. The only downside is the price. It is so expensive I really don't understand how you can ask people to pay up to £150 for one pair of trainers!
Bakhtawar A.
Karachi
It's a nice brand and Nike's shoes are so comfortable and good to go and the quality of shoes is always good and the best thing about Nike's products is that they are not as much expensive and an ordinary man can easily buy for his comfort❤I love wearing Nike's shoes but also there t shirts and that sport trousers❤
яιуα α.
I LOVE NIKEYYY! Nike is my favourite brand to buy clothes and shoes (mostly trainers). Nike is beryyy expensive though and that is the only problem but other than that you can choose between waterproof and other amazing things!
Saurabh S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Bdhxh has hs she’s shd sbs dB Dgs DVD Dgs HD DVD DVD DVD is dbd dbdbd dbd dbd Fh dbd dbd Fd dbd DJs is DJs dbd did fur jjdhdb w Bdhxh DJs dbd Nd does that like an amazing new game city is dbbd is your first night on b bdy Bhaiya is bdjj now hdhdhdM.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?