BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Putri W.
London, ON
I am all time Nike lover. I love how comfortable and fashionable their clothes are. I love how I can wear it for either working out or just hanging out with friends. The only improvement would be the shoes. I am flat foot so my feet tend to be slightly wider, so the sneakers is quite tight and uncomfortable for me.
venessa l.
Burnaby, British Columbia
Love love love Nike products! I’m a very active person and I love purchasing my workout gear from Nike. I purchase all my running shoes from Nike and they are amazinggg. I’m a track runner and I approve of their shoes. I also love their spandex for volleyball.
Rhianna G.
elgin
The quality of Nike products are amazing and always long lasting. The for is usually true to size. Sometimes I do feel some items can be overpriced! My favourite from Nike must be my all white nike theas! They are comfortable to wear and look good with every outfit.
mit B.
northampton
I would prefer this clothes from Nike and shoes it's comfortable to wear Nike clothes and the shoes there is different colours and it's amazing that they are high brand too as Adidas too
Devan C.
Shrewsbury
Great quality sports wear that lasts and lasts. So comfortable and such a huge range of clothes to suits most needs. Would definitely repurchase again and again. My go to for any quality sportswear. Not worth bothering with cheaper brands. They just don’t compare.
Paola S.
I have purchased my past two pairs of tennis shoes from Nike. I have found that they have some of the best shoes for the money, certainly their outlet stores. My last pair lasted just over a year with daily use and weekly running and my new pair feels like I'm walking on clouds. I certainly recommend.
Rebecca L.
Bt20 3ef
Any pair of trainers I buy have to be Nike because of the fit and the quality - they have a range of prices as well so I can find a show that fits my budget, great for running and lifestyle, would recommend the brand to anyone. Repeat customer. Love the brand
Mandy L.
mol
I love, love, love their shoes. I own already 5 pairs because they are so good quality. I use them for when i go out, or when i go for a run. They fit so wel and they don’t give you feet hurt. If that makes sence 😂
Teerasiree P.
I have their caps and shirt. I have the cat in white with a Nike logo in the middle, I wear this all the time and is my favorite cap as it goes with everything. The shirt is also made out of a very nice material. I haven't had the chance to get my hands on other their products but definitely want to try them.
Leah L.
ottawa
This is the best place to buy sports clothes in my opinion. The quality of their items are amazing! I have shoes from Nike over 3 years old that are still looking brand new. Sometimes they can be a little pricy but like I said the quality of their stuff is great!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?