4.79 / 5 based on 49,193 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love my nikes!!! Very fashionable and functional. I love the shoes as well as the many fashion items they carry. My favorite purchase would have to be my sports bras. I shop here all the time and will continue!!!
I love their products especially for someone who works out a lot. I live in gym clothes probably 60% of the time so I love Nike. They are my first choice for activewear shoes (running or training). My only problem with them is as a brand, I think their prices have gotten out of control. Some of their running or training shoes are now priced up in the $180+ range and that seems ridiculous to me.
I bought a beautiful Olympikus sneaker, it's comfortable, it does not exude the foot, it leaves the floor flexible. I love to buy shoes Olympikus is the best for those looking for comfort is suitable for anyone who makes gym.
I grew up when Nike was one of the only "fitness" clothing options out there. Their regular t-shirts are fashionable, and made of quality material. I would buy Nike more for myself than I would for my children as they tend to be more expensive.
I love Nike clothes for training and soccer playing. My go-to cleats are Nike and I absolutely love them. My training shoes are Nike and are super comfortable and they were on sale so that's always a plus. The clothes are a bit expensive but you can always have one good one pair of shorts.
Nike Products are always very well made and hold up very well, there website and stores are easy to shop in and customer service is always wonderful. I feel the prices are very reasonable for how well the products hold up. I will continue purchasing Nike products for me and my family.
I own 5 pairs of Nike’s at the minute and I love each pair. I wish they lasted longer due to their high prices. I also wear their workout leggings which are extremely expensive, hence the four stars. I will not continue to shop there unless their prices drop, but I do love what I have.
I am a huge fan of Nike, I have tried their competitors and have not been as happy with my product. I love their shoes, I never have to worry about them causing sores or any pain. I love their running clothes, lightweight and keep you dry. All around a great company with many products.
I live Nike but their quality is going downhill from the cost they put up. It's quite not okay to spend over $100 on some joggers. Also, adidas and puma have the best quality shoes for as low as $40 and they last long, which is diff from Nike when they're $100 shoes don't last but 3 months.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos