BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jaylee W.
It's pricey but not nearly as bad as it could be. Shoes are good quality so the money is worth it for sneakers that will last. Plus they're cute and easy to style casually. I have the Air Force ones and the air max Theas both in white. The Thea's get dirty really easily but all around comfy shoe.
Allison A.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Nike has never failed to let me down. Whether it's their shoes, or their clothes, Nike always has my back and provides me with high quality materials ay a decent price. I can easily say that Nike is my go-to brand.
Sandra A.
London
I bought the Nike Air Force in White last year.
Since I bought them I always liked how comfortable they feel on the feet.
I love Nike and I think the price is good for most of the products they sell.
Valeria C.
Peru
La ropa u zapatillas son modelos muy lindos. Tuve un par de zapatillas nike y ropa deportiva también. Me encanta sus productos !! En PERÚ lo podemos encontrar a buen precio y en centros comerciales muy conocidos.
Kelsey R.
Halifax
I love Nike and selection is always amazing. I just recently purchased the Nike Air Max Theas and loved them, so comfy and can make a sweet outfit. A good sale is always great because the prices definitely vary.
JooJoo M.
Once got a pair of nike air and they were very good! Very good quality and good for being active like sport or jumping etc. Can be pricy but defo worth it as they lasted me a very long time. They are stylish too!
Ruby G.
I love Nike shoes. They are by far some of the comfiest trainers I have ever purchased. Although Nike has great quality shoes, I would say they are rather expensive. Once again, if you have the budget, go for it!
María F.
Valencia
I'm in loooooove really really loveee!!!
Al my snakers are from this.
Nike is a very quallity company all of their products are perfects!! Is a little expensive brand but it's worth buying.
I recomanned it to infinity and beyond!
Chloe R.
As a fitness addict I know good sportswear when I see it!! There quality is exceptional and they are so durable! I especially love their tight fit t shirts for working out as they flatter my figure so well! I highly recommend shopping here as it is defiantly the best sports wear I have used
Taylor K.
Perth
I've never gotten a pair of Nikes that I haven't loved. From workout shoes, to more chill shoes (kind of like Vans), and really comfortable sports bras and exercise tops, this brand wins me over again and again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?