BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Nors N.
I've bought multiple sneakers at Nike but the one thing that ain't reasonable is there price. Yes, it's great quality but c'mon. No hate though, I love their products to death and would buy there when I feel like spoiling myself or others! Why not right?
Nicolle S.
liverpool
Trainers are just on point! I love this shop customer service is great also very friendly in store and most definitely be going back for my Christmas trainers 👍 material on clothes is also good quality! I just have a thing for the trainers lol I recommend
Patricia G.
Adoro produtoos tenis nikel gostaria de usar os modelos,para ver sempre um tenis chik em meus pes,,a nikel é recheado de produto bons e confiáveis ​​me mande um pouco para experimentar e esta cor intensas e lindas para que todos tenham proteçao e conforto
Sashka T.
Vienna, ['', '', '']
I love wearing Nike sneakers. Me and my boyfriend , we are crazy about them . I usually wear huarache and he is so fauthfull to the TN models. We love the running shoes also. The prices are very affordable and the sneakers are a very good quality .
Becca J.
iroquois
Nike’s running wear is the bomb and I would not purchase any other shoe from any other place. Just the fitting, comfort and Choi ices makes it fun the shop with them.
Marisol C.
Madrid
Great selection of sportswear for the whole family! One stop shopping for sports activity! The staff is youthful and energetic,  not to forget customer service oriented! It's not a mandatory stop for me, but if I pass a shop, I stop in just in case!
jasmine m.
ksar Hellal Monastir
The history of Nike goes back to the 70's, when Phil Knight creates exceptional sneakers for his athletes, based on rubber waffles on the sole of his sneakers. These gave very good results and sent "Nike" to success, becoming the most innovative footwear brand in its time. Thus, along with major advertising campaigns, Nike became the most important brand of footwear today.
Unfortunately, like Reebok or Adidas, Nike exploits workers in the East, some of whom are underage, as they possess finer and delicate hands to make the products better.

As for my opinion on Nike, I could tell you that it is the best sports brand, over Reebok and Adidas. Its footwear is comfortable and there is a great variety of it, from the classic canvas sneakers, leather sneakers, soccer shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes and golf shoes. All of the best and very durable. They are those sneakers that last for years and remain intact even after a long time of use. I have tried many brands of footwear and I stay with this, without any doubt. So when it comes to buying footwear look at Nike.
When it comes to clothing, it is not the best, but not the worst, but there are better brands and the same price and even cheaper (Ex: Adidas). A year or so ago, I bought a shirt from this brand, a few months later it was already faded and you could see a few strands hanging. The same happened with a cap, which in a short time several parts were uncovered and was there, in the wardrobe, to give away ...
Nike also makes balls, in itself highly recommended, a very good material and resistant to everything.
Watches and glasses are other products that Nike is in charge of manufacturing, but I have not yet been lucky enough to try them out.
In short, Nike, a great sports brand and especially of footwear
Sarah S.
St. John's
I love Nike. Everything they produce has crazy quality! I have had the same pair of shorts for 9 years and i can still wear them without problems. Super fun to shop in Nike because there are so many options. I will shop here again and again and again lol.
Sonia D.
New haw , Surrey
only thing I own from Nike are trainers but I have definitely bought many pairs over the years and they are still some of the comfiest. I like that they come in many different colours and for all types of activities. Would shop there again for sure
Nikita P.
Adelaide
Amazing quality and super supportive. Favourite brand of activewear as they actor for everyone. A little bit more expensive than some other athletic wear brands but the quality is definitely there. They often have really great sales too. Would recommend.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?