BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bergineliz R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got this pair of shoes 👠 for Christmas 🎄 and I love it the are super comfortable to wear and beautiful I received a lot of compliments from my friends, family and coworkers. They are very stylish style.
Arianna D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike clothes for training and soccer playing. My go-to cleats are Nike and I absolutely love them. My training shoes are Nike and are super comfortable and they were on sale so that's always a plus. The clothes are a bit expensive but you can always have one good one pair of shorts.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
Nike's clothes are very breathable. The material is soft and good for working out and sweating. The items at Nike are a little expensive. It's best to buy the items from other stores. It would save you money.
Kristin H.
West Blocton, AL
I love Nike. I wear only Nike tennis shoes just because I have flat feet and to work they are the most comfortable shoes to stand on my feet for most of the day. I would recommend others to wear these shoes too. They are somewhat affordable. I will continue to use Nike shoes though!
Kinzie M.
marshall, MO
I have never had issues when buying shoes, shorts, or jackets from Nike. I have bought leggings from Nike once, and I feel like they were slightly mis-sized, but after trying on, I just went up a size. I love their products and there are always ways to find good sales on this product.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
Their shoes are always top notch quality! One downside is that the women's section does not always have the best shoes. I will often find myself browsing through the men's shoes because they are not all pink!
Amanda V.
Nike has always been a great sneaker company but lately they've really been stepping up the quality of their products! I love my Nike sneakers and clothing. They're getting significantly more expensive but I will continue to buy.
Kailee V.
LOOOOOOOVE NIKE SO MUCH. I own many things from Nike. Clothes, shoes, bags, and etc. Their products are stylish and great quality. It can be a bit pricey though. But you can go to factory stores or clearance stores. Which are way more affordable because almost everything is on sale
Maggie T.
Cypress, TX
I love Nike, has a shoe for everyone of any age. And it's something that you aren't afraid to invest because you know they aren't going out of style. Always a good experience and always the best quality.
Claire M.
I absolutely love everything Nike. The products are spendy, but so worth it. The shoes are so comfortable and high quality, and the sweatpants are the best, as well as the socks. I will always be a Nike fan!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?