4.79 / 5 based on 50,548 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my favorite brand hands down. All of their designs are so cool. I love how they range from simple to complex styles. The quality of the clothing is so amazing and breathable, I’m so comfortable when I wear Nike and I love working out in their clothing. I’m always looking to purchase from this brand! Definitely recommend
I like the nike products and i have shoes from this brand. I think they have good products to activities like good tennis shoes and they mix the comfort with the necessity to have fresh shoes
I love nike athletic shoes. Purchased my 7 year old son some nike running shoes since he loves to run and now that the only kind of shoe he wants me to buy him. A soon as his shoes start to wear out he’s already begging me to buy him some new nike running shoes. Very comfortable shoes and great price for the quality. My son wears them every day rain or shine and they last him about a year.
Love this brand. Nike is the only athletic wear I own because it is super comfy and soft. The dri-fit are my favorite.
Love the Nike outlet. My go to place for all my clothes and Nike footwear. You can’t beat the prices. Especially not the clearance section. I make a few trips a year for the change in seasons. My whole family always finds a good deal.
I always get my tennis shoes from here. They are always great and hold up for a long time. Although I have noticed that Nike isn’t as good as it use to be as In how the shoes hold up but they are still a good brand and I love their clothes too
Love the quality and whenever I go into a store I feel welcomed, if I have questions about anything workers are great help
Nike is my go-to athletic brand. Almost everything I own is Nike - from athletic tanks to tennis shoes. Nike's stuff is durable and well-worth the price.
I love Nike apparel but they are very expensive. I mean I know you get what you’re paying for and their clothes are nicely made but they are really expensive and where I live we don’t have a Nike outlet so we get Nike from Dicks or Hibbetts
I get a lot of my athletic shoes from Nike. I typically wear Nike running shoes when I go to the gym or when I go hiking. I think they are comfortable and light weight. They have a large selection of styles and colors to choose from.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos