BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
Nike is the only brand I buy running shoes from. I trust the name wholeheartedly after so many years of great quality and design. They somehow manage to make comfortable and cute shoes at the same time.
Emma G.
Scarborough , ON
Great quality, nice clothing and shoes where can u go wrong I have a lot of this brand and I love it so much. It more on the pricier side of brands but totally worth it because the clothes last so long.
Meli
Good quality products and sizing is constant. Comfortable clothing but I wish they had more options for tall women. I love their colourful training shoes. It seems price has gone up in recent years though with little to no improvement..makes me think they are increasing mark up.
~Jess~ M.
Christchurch
Love this brand so much one of my go to brands great quality always lasts for ever only down side is some items are a bit pricey but most are affordable would definitely recommend buying from this store
Sasha L.
Dubai , Dubai
Been using Nike for long time already. Till some time they were the only ones who had sports bras of my size with good support.
Recently bought my first Nike Metcons. And they are amazing!! Absolutely love how comfortable and light they are. And how stable is the heel.
Weird s.
I've only got a pair of joggers but I love them so much. They're my fave to wear, they're comfortable to just launch around or to wear to the gym. I can't give 5 stars cause that's all I got from Nike.
Prab 🇨.
I believe I own too many Nike shoes lol I love my free runs as they literally feel like you're wearing nothing on your feet. I enjoy the fun colors they come in as I can match them with my gym outfits!
Jasmin E.
I find most of nikes trainers quite comfortable along with their clothes, their clothes are very comfortable and they let your skin breathe when its for the gym, they have a good selection of gym wear.
Nadia P.
thessaloniki
Love love love love !!!!!! I am obsessed with Nike. I like the shoes more than anything. Someone of them they’re not expensive and their quality is amazing! Keep working like that Nike ... JUST DO IT !
Zselyke C.
Miercurea Ciuc
I had some problems with one of their ‘leather’ shoes, becouse it was clear it is not leather, many years ago, but i also got some really nice quality shoes, i got a backpack for 5 yeas now and it’s just like a new one, i love it. The Nike Janoski shoes are my fave type of shoes all the time, I love them sooo soo much. There’s no question if i’m a Nike or a Adidas fun.
100% nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?