BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Sarah J.
i have had a lot of luck shopping in store. I have not shopped online on their site though. I found their shoes not to last very long. At least the pair i purchased i had to replace in the space of two weeks due to the rubber grips wearing off. The service in the store i was in was good though.Not my favorite shoes.
Andrea M.
nike se ha convertido en mi marca deportiva favorita, la calidad de sus productos son de otro nivel y creo que el diseño encada una de sus prendas, calzados y otros productos, los hace numero uno en comparación a la competencia. soy adicta a entrenar con mi calzado nike, sin importar cual uso le des son duraderos y te aseguro que son super comodos para tus actividades fisicas.
geraldine a.
quite sad that the brand stopped making the shape of footkissing shoes they made 25 years ago. now they just don't seem to follow the contours that well. also, when I was looking for waterproof running shoes , trail shoes, the salesperson said no brand makes them any more for the foot has to breathe, where did the 'impermeable" go??
Kirsten R.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
I have to shop online at Nike Canada to order a pair because they don't usually have my size in the stores. I love it because I can see more styles online. I love comfortable shoes and Nike is always on the top for style and comfort! I shop both instore and online and I love the flexibility todo that!
Ksenia J.
I love Nike shoes! They’re the only runners that I wear! They’re comfortable and they look great. I have never owned any clothing from Nike because it doesn’t fit me right or I just never found anything that has really caught my eye. Seems like good quality clothes though.
Nike is my favorite brand of shoes . I love it because the quality is fantastic and the shoes are so comfortable. It is little pricey but it is totally with it. I shop here all the time. The clothing is comfortable and stylish.  love Nike and recommend it to all ages.
Matthew E.
Never disappointed with nike products always top quality with the latest fashion trends excellent value i own a lot of nike products and would not hesitate to buy nike products again great value for money. I would recommend nike to anybody in my family or any of my friends
Alex P.
Cambridge , ON
Nike is my go to EVERY time I need new runners. I am on my feet all day and do a ton of walking and I will never buy a pair of runners if they're not Nike. There's an outlet near me too so the discounts are phenomenal. I don't mind paying the full price though. They last!!
Alexandra P.
To be honest, Nike's shoes are the ONLY running shoes I have enjoyed wearing until now. They are such good quality, fit my feet perfectly since they have sizes in ".5" too. I love them and I'm willing to get more!
Chytra N.
Bangalore
My 1st preference for Nike. It's so Affordable & u fine great stuffs... I almost have so many tops, of Nike I use only Nike shoes for my Workout.. It's my Favourite ever.. Nothing can replace Nike. I'll keep buying & buying every year. I love it... No more words. Thank you
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?