BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Jade A.
Windsor
I buy all my shoes from Nike and my sweatshirts. Their quality is incredible and always have the nicest stuff. It is always very organized when shopping with Nike and their deals can be off the hook, I would recommend anyone to shop at Nike and I always do. Their shoes are the only ones I wear
Gaurav S.
Bhilai
Nike is made in us.
An American multinational corporations
That is engaged in the design development , manufacturing and world wild marketing.
And sales of footware , apparel equipment , accessories.
Karen V.
Me exacta esta tienda ya que es de buena calidad. Siempre compro mi ropa deportiva o mis tenis para hacer ejercicio aquí. La mejor compra que he hecho es de unos tenis para correr rosas. Esta tienda si es cara, pero me gusta bastante. Si compraría aquí otra vez y lo recomiendo bastante.
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
I love this brand. They have high quality products that don't break the bank. You get what you pay for. I love their running shoes. They are so comfy and light weight. I wear my pair for working out and at work for days that I'm going to be on my feet all day. So comfy and will be buying more pairs.
Rhiannon W.
London
Nike is a store where it has such versatile stuff in. It has the clothes, the shoes, the accessories such as hats, backpacks and socks! There always up to trend as everyone asummingly owns a pair ? Their clothing is made so incredibly well and the sizes are varied! The range of Prices is quite big from some stuf being at a low cost or some really high quality fitted apparel at a much higher cost.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
My Nike Free Runs keep my feet happy on runs and on errands. I've purchased about 6 pairs of Free Runs over the years and I'm never disappointed. The shoes hold up and the styles are always cute. I've not been able to find another shoe that lives up.
♡ H.
London
Love their trainers as they are very good quality. I live the fact that they are very hard wearing and can be worn at every occasion. They are extremely comfortable and feels as if your walking on clouds. I would recommend everyone to get a pair of Nike trainers as they will never turn back
abbye v.
This brand is really amazing because it good quality. I shop here quite often to buys sports wear for my soccer garments. I hope they can improve there selection of soccer shoes and the price. I will really shop here again and again.
Kayleigh R.
Swansea, Port Tennant
Nike is by far my favourite brand especially for gym clothes. Although I find some things a little too expensive for my liking, it's definitely with the price if you take good care of it. My oldest pair of Nike shoes are 4 years old and still look brand new. Thumbs up and would 110% recommend.
Emily L.
Love love love Nike. Forever will be one of my favourite brands. Nike and Adidas are the only shoes I'll wear. Love nikes Airmax Thea's. The best pair of shoes I ever bought. All white ones are my favourite but unfortunately they don't sell them anymore bc I would repurchase in a heartbeat.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?