BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
There really is nothing to say bad about Nike.  Even though their products can be on the more expensive side, you are getting what you pay for, great quality.  I play soccer and prefer to train/play in Nike compared to any other brand.  Besides workout clothes, they make great lounging clothes, which are all comfortable.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nike clothes and shoes are super comfortable! It's a must to wear if you're going out for a work out. The quality is very good. It is perfect the fit seems tombs perfect. Definitely my go to for comfortable workout clothes
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Nike footwear is my jam! I love the shoes and the fact that they offer a large selection of WIDE sizes! Not many shoe companies do this and it sucks when you only get 3 colors to choose from in other stores. Nike shoes fit amazing. I love the Nike outlet stores to get the best possible deal all while being able to try on the shoes before buying, all in one place!
Madison F.
Westfield , MA
Nike is my favorite athletic brand! All of my sneakers come from Nike and I couldn't imagine it any other way. They are so comfortable and always cute. Also, Nike makes my favorite shorts. Im always active (and I live in Texas) so comfy shorts are a must. I practically live in Nike attire!
Xiaoying C.
Plano
Their shoes are great, quality is okay depending on the shoe, and always great to have some Nikes to wear daily for walks or just when your going out. I own a few pairs of Nike’s and am always looking to see if they have any new shoes but the prices are sometimes higher than I can afford.
Katelyn L.
Cullman
I absolutely adore their shoes! I have a pair of roshees that i wear for pretty much everything. If it’s to go to work, or a hike or a trip to the gym, i got them on me. They’re super comfy and super cute.
Kait P.
Dawsonville
I thoroughly enjoy going in to all Nike stores in my vacinity. I go in a Nike store at least 2 if not more times a month. The shopping experience is always different, depending on which store, but one this remains the same: the knowledge the employees have about the sports & apparel.
Cassandra H.
Bel Aire, KS
I will forever be loyal to Nike. I love their shoes because of the style and flexibility in purpose. I have never had a problem with blisters or rubbing and the sizes are typically the same no matter what style of shoe you are looking for which isn't always the case with athletic clothes!
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
The sports bras are about the only thing I buy from Nike anymore and even they are obnoxiously expensive. The last a good while but everything is so expensive and looks cheaply made. I'm not a fan of the newer athletic wear looks.
Grace B.
I use Nike for all my sports bags, they are great for sizing and versatility as I can bring school supplies and my after school sports kit in one bag. It was fairly expensive however worth it as I carry a lot of weight in it often especially with travel and all the seams are intact!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?