4.79 / 5 based on 52,257 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
There really is nothing to say bad about Nike. Even though their products can be on the more expensive side, you are getting what you pay for, great quality. I play soccer and prefer to train/play in Nike compared to any other brand. Besides workout clothes, they make great lounging clothes, which are all comfortable.
Nike clothes and shoes are super comfortable! It's a must to wear if you're going out for a work out. The quality is very good. It is perfect the fit seems tombs perfect. Definitely my go to for comfortable workout clothes
Nike footwear is my jam! I love the shoes and the fact that they offer a large selection of WIDE sizes! Not many shoe companies do this and it sucks when you only get 3 colors to choose from in other stores. Nike shoes fit amazing. I love the Nike outlet stores to get the best possible deal all while being able to try on the shoes before buying, all in one place!
Nike is my favorite athletic brand! All of my sneakers come from Nike and I couldn't imagine it any other way. They are so comfortable and always cute. Also, Nike makes my favorite shorts. Im always active (and I live in Texas) so comfy shorts are a must. I practically live in Nike attire!
Their shoes are great, quality is okay depending on the shoe, and always great to have some Nikes to wear daily for walks or just when your going out. I own a few pairs of Nike’s and am always looking to see if they have any new shoes but the prices are sometimes higher than I can afford.
I absolutely adore their shoes! I have a pair of roshees that i wear for pretty much everything. If it’s to go to work, or a hike or a trip to the gym, i got them on me. They’re super comfy and super cute.
I thoroughly enjoy going in to all Nike stores in my vacinity. I go in a Nike store at least 2 if not more times a month. The shopping experience is always different, depending on which store, but one this remains the same: the knowledge the employees have about the sports & apparel.
I will forever be loyal to Nike. I love their shoes because of the style and flexibility in purpose. I have never had a problem with blisters or rubbing and the sizes are typically the same no matter what style of shoe you are looking for which isn't always the case with athletic clothes!
The sports bras are about the only thing I buy from Nike anymore and even they are obnoxiously expensive. The last a good while but everything is so expensive and looks cheaply made. I'm not a fan of the newer athletic wear looks.
I use Nike for all my sports bags, they are great for sizing and versatility as I can bring school supplies and my after school sports kit in one bag. It was fairly expensive however worth it as I carry a lot of weight in it often especially with travel and all the seams are intact!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos