BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
Im in love with nike, There prices are absolutely amazing , and i spend like hundreds each week , they stay following the lastest trends!!! Super super trust worthy, definitely recommend, can't fault them or their products, as usual as any other websites sometimes you can't find anything you like but most the time you'll find something!!
😎 👉.
Hello my name is Abdelghani Anane from morrocco, I love all products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, I have an instagram account specialized in men's fashion with more than 5700 followers. I will be so happy to share you poducts with my followers and I will post your website.
Arveen K.
Stag Green Avenue, Hatfield
Comfortable, fashionable and affordable! Nike is definitely my go to for trainers! They have so many colours and styles perfect for whatever use you have in mind whether thats running, gym training, tennis etc. I'm also a big fan of their sports clothes- the elastic doesn't wear out super quick like it does with other brands
Anna H.
Nike is an amazing brand for both clothing and shoes, I feel as though their shoes are extremely supportive on the souls of my feet, I love this brand as they have really high quality, a con about this brand is their slightly high priced items which means that you cannot buy a larger range of their products of on a small budget.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I’ve had tons of pairs of Nike’s over the years and still continue to buy a pot here and there. Always really satisfied with their products and the price is worth what you get. I find they last longer then most of my other shoes brands I wear. Tons of variety in styles, patterns and colours you can always find something you like.
Sydney G.
Stoney Creek
Nike is my absolute favourite store for all my shoes and active clothing. I find them perfect reasonable for what they offer! Plus if you shop at a clearance store or even an outlet you can get pretty amazing prices. I would recommend Nike to anyone looking for reasonably priced good quality work out or even everyday clothing.
Vedashri P.
These guys are the best when it comes to sports and workout. I bought running shoes for gym purpose, I really loved them. They are the best and worth the price. Nike shoes has amazing grip, and soft sole. They are washable too and doesn't feel heavy at all. They also have so many colors and a wide range of style. I loved it.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Bought my first pair of nike shoes the other day!
Absolutely love them!! So comfortable, was bought from a UK store called USC which stocks this brand, excellent customer service and was welcomed into the store.
The product over all is brilliant, well worth the price, will definitely be returning for another pair!
Mariann W.
Nike is where I buy my clothes for work out. They have so many great selections of legging,t shirts, vest and shoes and many more things to help you get the right outfit for work out. The pricing is ok and the quality is amazing. I have so many trainers I’ve lost count. Overall I like Nike and I’ll keep on shopping at Nike.
Melinda N.
Vancouver
I love nike product , I got this legging Nike pro legging at the outlet I believe and honestly the fabric feels nice on my leg , and when u get the chance to go to the outlet in Richmond bc , definitely go there because they have some good clothes that’s for sale and check out the changing room , it’s big and spacious 👍👍
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?